Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 Reviews

Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7

Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7
Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7

“Fantastic 4 x 4. Outstanding value for money would...”

Written on: 03/01/2008

Fantastic 4 x 4. Outstanding value for money would look no further for a perfect family reliable and attractive car… Read Full Review

“I've owned the Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 for six months...”

Written on: 07/08/2006 by MrZero1 (1 review written)

I've owned the Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 for six months now and it has been in the service center FOUR times now, all for dead batteries! Every hundred miles or so, I come out to use the truck and the battery is dead! It's been in at the dealer now for two weeks and they cannot find the drain! They "think" it's the radio turning on by itself but are unsure. They are going to replace the radio and hope it cures this situation.

I really like the truck. However, I cannot keep something that is… Read Full Review

“I will be honest and say that after my experience with...”

Written on: 10/09/2005 by lscae01 (2 reviews written)

I will be honest and say that after my experience with the Korean Kia Sportage I was not exactly expecting much from the Hyundai Tucson, however , I was impressed. The basic model here in Oz basically comes with everything except a sunroof. My wife and 2 girls find the car very comfortable on long journeys, even at motorway speeds there is little wind noise and the cruise control does a capable job keeping the car at the same speed up and down hills. The engine is willing as is the auto gear… Read Full Review

“The Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 2WD SUV has a few bugs in...”

Written on: 29/12/2004 by whitesviolet (1 review written)

The Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 2WD SUV has a few bugs in its system for the first go round. I have owned my new SUV for about 2 months now and it has been in the dealership shop 4 times for a total of 13 days. The first time for a faulty fuel gage which was told to me at that time was just a glitch. The 2nd and 3rd time was also for the fuel gage, but the check engine light was on so they replaced the fuel pump, gas tank floats and sending units, and made some adjustments. The fourth… Read Full Review