Sanyo Reviews

Summary

Read and write reviews of ** Television Sets. This includes *** Plasma, LCD, Rear Projection, Widescreen, Combi and Tube televisions. We also provide reviews of individual models of Sanyo TVs and home cinema equipment in their respective categories.
Sanyo - Ask a question now

Sanyo

“Worst customer service ever”

Written on: 03/10/2014

Do yourself a favor and DONT buy Sanyo TVS..when they have problems YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!! Not only did it take 4 calls and a total of 3 hrs on phone but I explained to rep and then corporate that my 39" TV is 1 1/2 yrs old and yes I was out of the 1 yr warranty but I had a father that was very sick and passed away 2 wks ago so my TV was not a high priority! Corporate was absolutely disgusting. They said there was nothing they could do and that they would refer me to a local repair shop at my… Read Full Review

Sanyo

“Check your local ASDA to see if they are doing the no...”

Written on: 05/12/2008 by tillyisfast (1 review written)

Check your local ASDA to see if they are doing the no VAT offer. it can save you 17.5% Great looking tv , brilliant picture what more could you want for £320 which i got mine for from asda with a no VAT special… Read Full Review