Tefal FV9130 Virtuose Reviews

• Service & Support

Tefal FV9130 Virtuose - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tefal FV9130 Virtuose

Tefal FV9130 Virtuose

“this year, it has develop a rust like inside the iron...”

Written on: 22/05/2011

this year, it has develop a rust like inside the iron itself, it marks anything you iron and tried to clean it with carbonate soda vs but so far no clear water or steam comes out it… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2011

I have owned 3 of these Tefal irons. The first had the original, rather prehistoric, method of cleaning. After about 14 months it would not stop depositing brown rust like deposits onto the ironing, even after cleaning. The other two I still used until recently, but both these are now unusable!!!! One is depositing chalky water marks on the ironing. The steam button on the other one has disappeared into the handle!!!! I really love the iron but they are definitely very unreliable. I clean them prior to each ironing session, so it is not from poor maintenance. They definitely have a very short life span. I am now contemplating whether I should have them repaired or just buy a different make. An expensive learning curve!!!!!!!

“My Daughter recently made me a present of the Tefal...”

Written on: 15/05/2008

My Daughter recently made me a present of the Tefal FV9130 Virtuose Iron and I am completely satisfied with its performance. It has cut my ironing time in half… Read Full Review

“The Tefal FV9130 Virtuose was supposed to be a hi-tech...”

Written on: 10/01/2006 by ritagcabrita (1 review written)

The Tefal FV9130 Virtuose was supposed to be a hi-tech steam iron, but it's no better than the others. It's also quite expensive… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Absoloutely disgusted. In the past 2 years I have had...”

Written on: 20/10/2005 by Siobhan Chandler (1 review written)

Absoloutely disgusted. In the past 2 years I have had 3 Tefal Irons and the FV9130 Virtuose we have had since March 2005 until it set on fire whilst I was using it on Tuesday evening. The iron started to spit out water and smell whilst I was ironing (not on full power either - only level 2). All of a sudden I let go of the iron and stood it up on the ironing board, then flames came out from inside the iron which set my fire alarms in the house off. I will NEVER EVER buy another Tefal Iron… Read Full Review