Honda Element 2.4litre EX Reviews

Honda Element 2.4litre EX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda Element 2.4litre EX

Honda Element 2.4litre  EX
Honda Element 2.4litre  EX

“I have owned this wonderful vehicle for 1 year. The...”

Written on: 18/12/2004 by Formaccino (1 review written)

I have owned this wonderful vehicle for 1 year. The Honda Element can be adapted for use as a van, camper-van (with seats down as beds), or just a comfortable cruiser. The rear seats easily un-clip and remove to make a large van carrying area for transporting all those DIY materials, or even take bikes standing up. The whole interior is washable, and has incredible access with the side doors opening out with no centre post. I am getting about 28mpg on a run, and could probably do a little… Read Full Review

180695_Terry Miller's Response to Formaccino's Review

Written on: 31/12/2004

Interesting that a Honda UK dealer is enthusiastic. I guess that's the first step towards market acceptability and getting the Element in the UK. The CRV is good but it just does not have the versatility I want. I'm on my second CRV and I'm fed up with the rain getting in the back door! So much so, I've had a custom cover made which stays put in winds up to force 7. I've also had to remove the smaller of the rear seats just to give me more room for windsurfing kit. From what I can see the Element comes ready packaged with everything I need and I for one can't wait for Honda to wake up to the fact that active people want a smart car for weekdays and a versatile one for the weekend.