Vogue Reviews

Vogue - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vogue

Vogue
Vogue

“When it comes to´the latest fashion news and photo...”

Written on: 30/08/2012 by puder_maria (6 reviews written)

When it comes to´the latest fashion news and photo shots in my opinion vogue is by far the best fashion magazine in the industry. The only thing that irritates me about vogue is the fact that it contains lots of advertisement. Okay I know they are get some serious money from them but still I dont like it when I see ads so often!… Read Full Review

“Vogue magazine is the best known magazine yet the...”

Written on: 10/08/2005 by adamseve (8 reviews written)

Vogue magazine is the best known magazine yet the contents are questionable at the best times. I myself believe that when you pay in excess of £2 you expect something to read. The teenage version has more articles. Also the clothes prices are high ended so that if you couldn't afford them you would be very jealous. However the photos are good and if you're trying to advertise something it maybe a good idea, although I doubt someone would pay this much for advertisements they pay for through… Read Full Review