Farco Air Shotgun Reviews

Farco Air Shotgun - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Farco Air Shotgun

Farco Air Shotgun
Farco Air Shotgun

“I am fortunate enough to own the last Farco air...”

Written on: 09/11/2003 by Daniel Leonard (1 review written)

I am fortunate enough to own the last Farco air shotgun to be imported from the Philliphines. I think there are only 150 or so of them in the U.S.A. I have done some backyard shooting with it, but no hunting yet. It is somewhat loud.The rifle came with a 10 oz. c02 tank and brass shotshells. I have to cut "ends" out of cork for the shells. I use a hole punch. I shot at some turkey targets from about 40 feet. The results were satisfying… Read Full Review

Shawn004's Response to Daniel Leonard's Review

Written on: 29/10/2004

Years ago I read about an air shotgun, recently I've tried to find info on them as my friends think I've went to far 'round the bend. Any or all info you can give would be helpful. How does the shot-shell/reloading process work? You mentioned no more were being imported, is there another company that makes similar shot/airgun products, not just large bore solid lead projectile airguns. thanks much, shawn.

Deerhuntfntc2's Response to Daniel Leonard's Review

Written on: 13/01/2005

Shaun, there is only one company that I know of that makes an air shotgun right now. Read my review on the 13mm air shotgun by Shark. STAN