Digi Precision Reviews

• Battery Life

Digi Precision - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Digi Precision

Digi Precision

“I bought a Digi Precision camera years ago and I am...”

Written on: 02/07/2009 by windfire (1 review written)

I bought a Digi Precision camera years ago and I am been really satdisfied.
Beautiful quality pictures, easily done and uploaded.
Sleek design, really cool camera.
I really enjoyed this camera and have hours of fun with it.
For its price I would recommended to anyone.
I really would like to buy it again (as I made few transfer and in the process the camera is not working anymore, even if its life is only five years anyway, its still really worth the price)but I find it difficult to find its sale… Read Full Review

Digi Precision

“It's small. The Arcsoft software ok. ”

Written on: 15/12/2004 by alvinc5 (4 reviews written)

It's small. The Arcsoft software ok.

Picture keep erasing. Many occasions, it decides to not turn on. Corrupt/unrequested erasure of images. Has no manufacturer identity.

Over a year has passed since I decided to buy this matchbox sized camera. A teen I was, now an older teen I am, a long time ago, I decided that I'd would buy this 'Digi Precision' or 'Micro Precision' or just 'Precision' camera (it has several stamped brand names). Oblivious at the time, I though I was getting good value for… Read Full Review