Kodak Fun Flash Reviews

Kodak Fun Flash - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kodak Fun Flash

Kodak Fun Flash

“I got a couple of the Kodak Fun Flash Disposable...”

Written on: 15/12/2004 by chrisw (22 reviews written)

I got a couple of the Kodak Fun Flash Disposable cameras in June for Glastonbury. They were an obvious choice as I was worried about theft so didn't want to take my digital camera with me, but I still wanted to capture the experience. I found mine on a buy one get one free offer, so I can't complain about the price. After the Festival I was obviously really excited about collecting the pictures I took with my Fun Flash. The majority of the pictures were fine, nothing amazing. The pictures I… Read Full Review

Holaka18's Response to chrisw's Review

Written on: 14/05/2007

Thanks for the advice.. now about those tickets...