Beautiko Electrolysis Pen & Patches Reviews

Beautiko Electrolysis Pen and Patches - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beautiko Electrolysis Pen and Patches

“Stop complaining”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by garyal (2 reviews written)

I don't understand why people keep complaining about the fact that it takes a long time to get rid of unwanted hair once and for all! Electrolysis is the only permanent hair removal method out there so stop complaining. I personally find these electrolysis pens very useful, even though they could be cheaper… Read Full Review

“Are you patient?”

Written on: 10/06/2013 by Lexy85 (6 reviews written)

The problem with electrolysis is that it takes a long time even to remove just a few hairs but the results are usually permanent. I have been using the electrolysis pen for 3 months now and I have to say most treated hairs haven't yet grown back...fingers crossed!… Read Full Review

“Male Perspective ”

Written on: 03/12/2012

Trying this product i was definitely weary to how the safety precautions were treated but in trying the Beautiko Electrolysis Pen on my face i see results that pleases me indefinitely !… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Beautiko Electrolysis Pen and Patches

“I used this kit every other day for 3 months and...”

Written on: 28/07/2008

I used this kit every other day for 3 months and followed the instructions. I don't think it has permanently removed a single hair from my legs or underarms… Read Full Review

Beautiko Electrolysis Pen and Patches

“After using the BaByliss, with very little results I...”

Written on: 31/08/2006 by scree (1 review written)

After using the BaByliss, with very little results I wasn't sure about this cheaper version. But I've been using it for five weeks and my arms are almost hair free! after reading other reviews on the net, I changed from the way I used the BaByliss version, with the Beatiko what I have been doing is, firstly, epilating the area, secondly I have been using the conductive gel with the patches (although it states not to do this...but it works for me!), finally I have been treating the same area… Read Full Review

Sheone's Response to scree's Review

Written on: 09/12/2009

I found this review very helpful because...I have just won one of these pens and I am very curious to see how others have found it.

Lovinggirl's Response to scree's Review

Written on: 22/08/2010

I found this review helpful because... I've just been given one of these pens and I was very confused about using it

Beautiko Electrolysis Pen and Patches

“I feel that the Beautiko Electrolysis Pen and Patches...”

Written on: 10/05/2006 by Jazzy0769 (1 review written)

I feel that the Beautiko Electrolysis Pen and Patches does not do exactly what it says it should do. I have persevered with this for a few weeks now, as it says in the instructions that it will take a while for hair to become accustomed to this type of removal. It also states that we should not revert to our previous method of hair removal, as this will affect results. However, how long we are supposed to give the device to work is not mentioned. While on the downward stroke legs feel silky… Read Full Review

Mozymo's Response to Jazzy0769's Review

Written on: 21/08/2006

Totally agree with Jazzy. Results take too long even though used as recommended. There are 3 small rectanglar patches for BIGGER areas and an over-the-lip patch for the smaller mouth, two tiny probes for minute areas which are used in conjunction with a blob of gel from the conductive gel provided which is used after the pre-epilation cleansing gel (both 75ml tubes). There is an order form to re-order further supplies of the patches via post which I will not be using, nor would I if there was a web site to re-order either. although I would query which person they practised their claim on. Did they actually require electrolysis or just want to waste their money? I wanted the first and got the latter. I plead.... do not waste your money not even for the tweezers in the package which are also useless. Having said all that the little white case containing all the above materials came in useful for my darts, flights and stems, used by my ladies dart team for our matches, none of which will be buying the Beautiko Electorlysis Pen and Patches.

Beautiko Electrolysis Pen and Patches

“My Husband bought me the Epilator. I was wery...”

Written on: 06/07/2005 by desperate housemother (1 review written)

My Husband bought me the Epilator. I was wery sceptical about it at first, but I have tried it several times. I was trying to do one leg in a different way, as it says on the instructions. I have never had to pull hairs after treatment. As a result hairless areas become visible. Then I discovered that I was pregnant, and I have had to stop using it, as you can't use it while pregnant.
I gave it to my mum recently. She does hair-removal on her face. It does work!
At the moment I have more… Read Full Review