Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640 Reviews

• Battery Life

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640

“It was fine for the short time that it worked. The...”

Written on: 03/01/2009

It was fine for the short time that it worked. The amount of memory was the worst aspect of the specs. My laptop self-destruct on the day its warranty ran out... therefore I do not recommend the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640 laptop… Read Full Review

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640

“My laptop is now just over 2 years old. Cracks have...”

Written on: 31/03/2008 by lindaedith (1 review written)

My laptop is now just over 2 years old. Cracks have appeared on casing, and it just keeps shutting down after shorter and shorter amounts of time, which we believe is due to overheating. Have since heard of others having the same problem?

In all not very good value for money. You expect a product to last longer than 2 years in my opinion therefore I do not recommend Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640… Read Full Review

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640

“Just bought some dual layer DVD discs for my Amilo A...”

Written on: 29/10/2006 by seroxatmad (1 review written)

Just bought some dual layer DVD discs for my Amilo A 7640 laptop, and I can't find any suitable drivers to do a firmware update - this I found no problem for my desktop last year. Now it's 60 pence a minute to ring them, as Fujitsu Siemens only do telephone support.

So I now have £20 worth of useless docs and a dual layer drive that only has a use for single DVD's… Read Full Review

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640

“I bought this Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640 laptop...”

Written on: 14/05/2005 by juliot5 (2 reviews written)

I bought this Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 7640 laptop about 5 months ago and I have been very impressed with it. It has built in wireless capabilty which is dead easy to set up - it virtually sets itself up. It runs on windows XP with an Intel Centrino 1.4GHz processor and it has 240MB of RAM and a 15" widescreen. Its not the fastest laptop I've ever used, sometimes it can take a little while to catch up with itself and what your asking it to do, but it doesn't take that long and for the money its… Read Full Review

Trinity1111's Response to juliot5's Review

Written on: 06/09/2005

This laptop does not feature a 'Intel Centrino 1.4GHz processor' as mentioned it is actually a AMD 64 processor. just thought I'd mention that.

Juliot5's Response to juliot5's Review