Veet Hair Removal Mousse Reviews

Veet Hair Removal Mousse - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Veet Hair Removal Mousse

Veet Hair Removal Mousse

“I was using Veet cream for ages before trying they...”

Written on: 22/05/2011 by xXleelouXx (2 reviews written)

I was using Veet cream for ages before trying they spray... I love the fact it sprays so light and the fragrances are alot better.
I have quite thick hair and wasn't too sure whether or not it would work as well, but it did... If not better! Leaves my legs feeling super soft too. I had experienced some rashes with the creams, but not a rash in sight since using the spray!
It is reasonably priced depending on the stores you purchase it from.

“This is my new "can't live without" product!!! I used...”

Written on: 31/01/2011

This is my new "can't live without" product!!! I used the Veet hair removal spray in the purple can. I have been getting brazillian waxes for 3 years and i was looking for a less painful alternative because the waxes are not as effective on my hair type as i would like. I used it on my bikini area which is a very sensitive area for me and it worked very well!! i left it on for about 6 minutes. This product left me completely smooth and lasted for two weeks free of irritation, ingrown hairs and… Read Full Review

“I have been using the Veet Hair Removal Mousse cream...”

Written on: 22/07/2009

I have been using the Veet Hair Removal Mousse cream in the shave cream type can for some time now. It works very well for me, my skin type and hair thickness (which is fairly thick. I tried the new spray on, both the green for dry skin and blue for sensitive skin. For some reason it works better than the can cream for me. My skin was silky silky smooth. The hair stayed away almost twice as long. When it did start coming back it was finer. I stayed soft for a week. I guess these are the type… Read Full Review

“Personally, this is the BEST product I've ever tried...”

Written on: 13/12/2007 by zayva (1 review written)

Personally, this is the BEST product I've ever tried for hair removal. I've used 3 other brands and types (gel, creams, lotion, etc) and Veet spray mousse is the only one that worked for me. However, I have had all my friends try it and it doesn't work for them. Some got rashes, others hair was too thick. I read somewhere that your hair has to be a certain length for it to work, but that wasn't true for me. I can use it when they are long or very short. My hairs are very thin, so that… Read Full Review

Nonhlanhla6's Response to zayva's Review

Written on: 22/10/2013

I used this product in 2004 during my high school preparation dance; since then I have had an itchy burn patch that continues to grow on my leg; I cannot even wear skirt; I am looking for treatment for it but I havent been able to get rid of it; it gets very itchy at times; I have considered suing Veet for their product but I am not sure how to do it and how I can prove my case.