Rio Volt Reviews

• Battery Life

Rio Volt - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rio Volt

Rio Volt

“I've had my Rio Volt for three years now and it's been...”

Written on: 22/04/2005 by Bishopisme (1 review written)

I've had my Rio Volt for three years now and it's been used quite a bit. Once in a while certain brands of CD's will tend to skip, I've learned over time what brands work best. I think the sound quality is very good. It has an EQ that is not a factory preset that I use. It's great for audio books a will pick up where you were at next time you go to use it. Battery life is OK especially listening to MP3's. I've never bought regular batteries but instead bought for rechargeables that have lasted… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Rio Volt

“The Rio Volt is rubbish, it kept running out of...”

Written on: 23/03/2005 by pdidi (1 review written)

The Rio Volt is rubbish, it kept running out of battery and the sound was poor!… Read Full Review