Bulkpaq Orange DVD-R DVD-R x4 or x8 Reviews

• Quality

Bulkpaq Orange DVD-R DVD-R x4 or x8 - Ask a question now

Bulkpaq Orange DVD-R DVD-R x4 or x8

“Bulkpaq produce good DVD's. I have had 100% success...”

Written on: 29/03/2005 by pokethepope (3 reviews written)

Bulkpaq produce good DVD's. I have had 100% success rate, and I must have burnt about 100 of them using Nero. No problems as yet. Also very very cheap. I bought some more expensive Hyundai DVD's before I discovered Bulkpaq and they were disappointing.

Overall, great value for money, they do everything they are supposed to!… Read Full Review

Garryf's Response to pokethepope's Review

Written on: 24/10/2005

I have 3 dvd recorders-they all reject Hyundai before starting.Bin fodder!

Bulkpaq Orange DVD-R DVD-R x4 or x8

“I'm bitterly disappointed with Bulkpaq. ”

Written on: 27/03/2005 by Fizzy Nix (1 review written)

I'm bitterly disappointed with Bulkpaq.

Currently I have an 80% failure rate when writing DVD's with them using Nero Recode, dvd shrink and any other aplication I try to use.
The disks fail to write at about 11% in to the process, making them useless and even crashing Recode in the process.
When I then try and burn using Philips DVD-R I get a 100% success rate so I know the failure isn't down to hardware, drivers or application software.

I won't be buying these again, sorry… Read Full Review

Bulkpaq Orange DVD-R DVD-R x4 or x8

“I can't commend the Bulkpaq Orange DVD-R DVD-R x4 or...”

Written on: 14/12/2004 by delmontebanana (6 reviews written)

I can't commend the Bulkpaq Orange DVD-R DVD-R x4 or x8 enough.
Less than a fiver for 25discs (one time on special I managed to buy a 25disc tub for £3.80!! Thats 15p a DVD!!!)
100% burn record so far, that's zero tea coasters!

Not much else to say other than you can't go wrong with Bulkpaq DVD's… Read Full Review