Chuck Palahniuk, Diary Reviews

Chuck Palahniuk, Diary - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chuck Palahniuk, Diary

Chuck Palahniuk, Diary

“Absolutely incredible book; one of my favorites, by far!”

Written on: 28/01/2008

Absolutely incredible book; one of my favorites, by far!… Read Full Review

Chuck Palahniuk, Diary

“Chuck Palahniuk, Diary - This book creepily sums up...”

Written on: 14/12/2004 by Kanarki (24 reviews written)

Chuck Palahniuk, Diary - This book creepily sums up exactly how I feel about my work and my life. I've recently just dropped out of art achool and have been working different jobs and procrastinating about going back. It feels like the story of my life even before it's been written, right up until the end though, I don't seriously think my work would be able to cause Stendall syndrome in people.

The story is about one Misty Wilmot who thinks she's fallen in love, drops out of art school and… Read Full Review