Lovell Rugby Reviews - www.lovell-rugby.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“waste time”

Written on: 23/07/2013

this is the worst customer service i ever had to deal with damn. i been buying from them a long time and its getting worst and worst. i order my stuff two weeks before preseason and its not here yet. they said i have problem with my address cause they send it to my old address. i ask them i need my stuff asap but i have to wait till the order get back to the warehouse and they will send it to me. now i have to wait another 2 weeks wow this is my last time ill use this side… Read Full Review

Dear Lovell Rugby Customer,

We are very sorry if you have experienced any issues or delays with your order. If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact us via our sales email address with your order number and we will do our best to try and help in any way we possibly can.

Regards,

“Just want your money”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by darrill (1 review written)

My son takes a size 10 shoe - all his shoes are size 10 and the inside measurements are 11 inches. Yet when Lovell Rugby sold us a size 10 that was 10.5 inches and would not fit my son they would not consider exchanging it. Our mistake was to accept the offer of free personalisation which Lovell offers as once a product is personalised they escape from any requirement to rectify a fault or a problem. So they can supply you with any size shoe in any state and if you get it personalised you are… Read Full Review

Lovellrugbyrosse's Response to darrill's Review

Hi Darrill,

Thanks for your comments. I understand your frustration with this issue. However, I am sure you can appreciate that unless the goods are faulty we cannot accept personalised items back for exchanges. I must also note that the free personalisation service does not negate our legal obligation regarding faulty products, it merely affects our normal exchange and refund service as we will not be able to re-sell this product.

It is stated in our terms and conditions and highlighted in several places during the checkout process that if you are making use of our FREE iD service that you must ensure that the sizing of the products is correct before purchasing. Had the boots not fitted without having been personalised we would have been able to offer an exchange or refund without an issue.

I hope this clarifies our policy on personalised items and hope you will consider us in the future for your online rugby purchases.

Kind Regards

Sales Manager - Lovell Rugby

“Would have given them no stars if possible. Absolutely...”

Written on: 13/04/2011

Would have given them no stars if possible. Absolutely aweful service. Paid for my item and it still has yet to arrive. They say it was delivered but guess they assume I waste mty time trying to get multiple items. They won't send another one out "in case the other one arrive". It clearly hasn't and won't. Total ripoff merchants - don't use them under any circumstances. Absolute rubbish!!!!!… Read Full Review

Dear Lovell Rugby Customer,

We completely understand your frustration if an order we have sent you has not been received, even though the courier company is stating that it has been delivered. In these circumstances we can start a disputed delivery claim with which ever company was used to post your parcel.

If this has not already been done, please contact us via our sales email address with your order number so we can start this claim for you.

Please be aware that these claims can sometimes take a up to 2 or 4 weeks to be processed, but we will do our absolute best to get this resolved for you.

Regards,

Sales Manager - Lovell Rugby

“I ordered two items for my husband's birthday and...”

Written on: 18/01/2011 by daisynova (2 reviews written)

I ordered two items for my husband's birthday and despite ordering them well in time, it took Lovell Rugby two weeks to email me to say there was a problem with my address and htat they had cancelled my order. I emailed them back asking why they had cancelled my order and what was wrong with my address and they stated that I had entered two postcodes however on checking my order confirmation email, this was not the case. I went elsewhere and bought the items. I wouldn't use this company… Read Full Review

Lovellrugbyrosse's Response to daisynova's Review

Dear Lovell Rugby Customer,

Firstly can I apologise if you have experienced any problems with your order as we always try to do our best to provide service we possibly can. If you could please email us with your order number so we can investigate this further we would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

Sales Manager - Lovell Rugby

“Not a good expereince, I got faulty goods and needed...”

Written on: 26/03/2010

Not a good expereince, I got faulty goods and needed to deal with manufacter myself as Lovell would not refund/exchange goods till they were assured they will be credited from the manufacturer… Read Full Review

Dear Lovell Rugby Customer,

Please could you email through your order number to our sales email address so we may investigate this further. Depending on the length of time since the product was sold to you, this is not how we would usually deal with a faulty product, so would like to see who said you had to go to the manufacturer first and why this was said.

Kind Regards,