Stephen King ,The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Reviews

Stephen King ,The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stephen King ,The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

Stephen King ,The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

“I've been very surprised to see so many reviews that...”

Written on: 15/08/2008 by jackson992 (1 review written)

I've been very surprised to see so many reviews that actually like this novel. I think it has to be one of his worst ones, maybe because to me it wasn't scary at all. One thing I will admit is you do feel sorry for Trish in the book. She is about the only character you can sympathize with, as her family is truly atrocious. I won't spoil the end but I was expecting something with a more supernatural angle which I think would have made sitting through the whole book more rewarding in the end… Read Full Review

Stephen King ,The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

“Stephen King ,The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - This, as...”

Written on: 08/12/2004 by Kanarki (24 reviews written)

Stephen King ,The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - This, as far as I know, is only available on import in Borders. It was a healthy £16.99, about the average you'd pay for one of his hardbacks if you're a collector, and believe me, this is a collector's item. The paper work is ingenious, from the removable faces of the creepy shrouded things to the beautiful, moving shooting stars, this whole thing screams ingenuity.
As I said, being finnickety, the illustration could have been better in some… Read Full Review