PhotoBox Reviews - www.photobox.co.uk

603
PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for PhotoBox - www.photobox.co.uk

“So pleased!!!”

Written on: 11/06/2015 by Gemmyperk (1 review written)

speedy delivery, great quality and very responsibly priced, would defiantly recommend… Read Full Review

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 07/06/2015 by Kalebd465 (1 review written)

Having issues attempting to upload photos in order to create a canvas collage. Used the 'instant chat service where someone who didn't have the patience to allow me to respond to her and disconnected our conversation before my problem was resolved. Will be purchasing my canvas elsewhere… Read Full Review

“promational offers”

Written on: 21/04/2015 by ragdollylane (1 review written)

I recently used photobox because of a promotional offer which was for every 50 prints ordered get 100 free tho at check out i discovered there was a minimum spend which wasnt even on the original advert! I literally spent hours clicking on the photos i wanted printed as their multi select was impossible to use with no clear instructions i feel ripped off and will not be using them again… Read Full Review

Aladabrowska's Response to ragdollylane's Review

Written on: 22/04/2015

Hello

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email me offer details and your order number to us and I will look into this for you. many thanks

Ragdollylane's reply to Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 29/04/2015

Hi my order number was 7068DFC on 26/3/15, as i said above there was a promotional offer 100 free prints with every 50 prints ordered tho at the check out you had to spend a minimum of £30(this was not on the advert)and which if your multi picture select button wasn't so impossible to use i would have spent more!
Also can i say your quality check of the prints is really unnecessarily i should be able to choose which prints i want blurry or not.

“Bad service find another company!”

Written on: 27/03/2015 by Hudson98 (1 review written)

Ordered photo pillow in time for mothesday to be delivered by Friday. Had email asking if im enjoying my gift, still not received by Monday....contacted company via email,also rang customer services who said item lost in post, re ordered 24hr delivery,still no parcel 1 week later, Still no parcel 18 days now requested refund and upset mother with no prezzie!… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/03/2015

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear about this issues. Can you please email me your order details to us and I will look into this for you.

Ala

“Missed First Mothers Day”

Written on: 17/03/2015 by BlaineJones (1 review written)

I order a card for my wife from our son as her 1st mothers day. I paid for extra to have it delivered 2-3 days. After 5 days its still hasnt arrived. My first and last time I will use this company… Read Full Review

“Don't use this company”

Written on: 17/03/2015 by Sheehanve178 (1 review written)

Ordered a Mothers Day gift from the website. Told 2 -4 days delivery which meant it should have been delivered on Thursday at the latest. I called up on the Saturday to be told delivery was on Monday, after Mothers Day. Pointless… Read Full Review

Visit photobox.co.uk

“Sent the wrong canvas!! ”

Written on: 15/03/2015

Ordered a collage canvas for mothers day.. Got the canvas delivered on the Friday and it was the wrong one!!!!! Now saying my one won't be here until Tuesday which is after mothers day!! Thanks a lot Photobox!!!!… Read Full Review

Hello

Many thanks for your review. I am very sorry to hear about this production error, we cannot leave it like this, please email me your order details to us and I will investigate this.

PhotoBox

“I am devistated”

Written on: 14/03/2015 by auHarris-Alt1991 (1 review written)

I received an email advertising gifts for mothers days photo albums providing last order dates. I ordered before the last order and for peace of mind paid for enhanced postage as an additional guarantee to ensure the album was delivered in time for mothers day. On the day dispatch was due I received an email to state the album was still in the making. Concerned I contacted the company and was advised the album would still be delivered on time. Two days later I again contacted the company to… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that your order did not arrive on time. Can you please email me your order details to us and I will investigate this issue.

Judyshannon's Comment

Written on: 17/03/2015

Thank you for responding. I recognise that your company does endeavour to meet customers expectations and your delivery promises and the fact that you have responded is testament to this. I will use your company in future but will ensure I give more notice than your advertised last order dates. I have already been refunded the cost of postage. The refund was never the issue it was always only about delivering on time and I felt more could and should have been done to prioritise mothers day gifts. Order reference 6517CFV

Regards

Kerryleep's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2015

I am so sorry that you have been so badly let down, I have just sent you an email regarding your order, please get back to me if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Kind Regards

Kerry

“carn't order correct amount of photos”

Written on: 19/02/2015 by Blackwellvq167 (1 review written)

I have order twice off your website and both times you offer deals like order 150 photos and get 100 free but on both occasions the system downloaded the correct amount but backed up only 100 so instead of paying for 50 photos we ended paying for 100 and the download time took ages. if you offer deals please make sure you can deliver on them… Read Full Review

hello,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email me your account details to us and I will look into this for you.

PhotoBox

“Brilliant company, always exceed my expectations.”

Written on: 13/02/2015 by lannyhealey (1 review written)

I am a photographer and have been using Photobox for years, I dread to think how much I have spent on their website, probably more than 3k! Anyway, they are great! Their website is easy to use, the live chat is very helpful, they reply quickly to emails and they nearly always get your order to you before the estimated delivery date (and their special offers are brilliant). I ordered a Photo book for Valentines day, I knew when I ordered it that I had missed the deadline for Valentines delivery… Read Full Review

“Excellent service”

Written on: 12/02/2015 by DavonDavis1957 (1 review written)

I have now ordered several photo books from photobox and am very pleased with both the quality and the speed of service. Recently I was unable to complete two photo book credits within the prescribed time period and wrote to ask if I could pay for an extension as an exception (credits were exempted from extending) as I had recently undergone major surgery. I received a lovely letter back and they gave me a generous extension free of charge ! VERY kind and very impressed ! Can recommend !… Read Full Review

Visit photobox.co.uk

“Photo colours could be better!”

Written on: 10/02/2015 by Lisabombissa (1 review written)

I really enjoyed creating the photobook I have just received, plenty of backgrounds and images to decorate your book with and make it look really lovely. It looked great online but now it's printed some of the pictures haven't come out so well the colours on them are too bright and incorrect and some of the photos are a little blurry. I think because you can only see the photos quite small it's hard to tell if they are blurry. Overall I am happy with my photobook however I don't feel it is… Read Full Review

Kerryleep's Response to Lisabombissa's Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

Hi I am so sorry to hear that there was a problem with the printing of your book. We really do want for you to be completely happy with the final product. If you could get back to me with your order details I will be able to look into this for you.

Kind Regards

Kerry

“No contact from customer service after complaint email.”

Written on: 28/01/2015 by AmirahMonaghan (1 review written)

Photo box intised me in with a sale price that wasn't honnored. More upsetting was that I ordered a wall calendar for my mother in law to hang in her art studio, she was very disappointed that the calendar didn't have the metal wire to hang this, I thought this would be settled quickly by emailing & requesting one to be sent. I emailed on the 5 January & still haven't had a reply from the customer service team!… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/01/2015

Hello

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that. Please email us and I will look into this for you.

“Great customer service”

Written on: 28/01/2015 by EugeneCross (1 review written)

As a friends birthday coming up, I thought it would be nice to create them a personalized mug as a major coffee lover. The mug wad delivered really quickly. When the mug came, some of the colours didn't come out as expected when arrived. I spoke to a member of the customer service team, and they were really helpful, offering me credits to my account to cover the cost of another mug and delivery paid for, in order for me to get the mug I'd expected when bought. Really pleased with how quickly… Read Full Review

“Disappointed”

Written on: 26/01/2015 by Busybaby (1 review written)

I'm really disappointed with my order. Firstly, among the prints I've received 3 photos that did not belong to me. Should I assume that someone else has photos of my family? Secondly, the photo mug has my daughter's name incomplete, you can't see the last letter. It's in a totally different font from the one I've selected on the website too. Surely, someone does a check before sending. Will not order again… Read Full Review

Aladabrowska's Response to Busybaby's Review

Written on: 26/01/2015

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear that. Can you please send me all details and your order number to us and I will look into this for you.

Busybaby's reply to Aladabrowska's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2015

Hi
The order reference is 2126GYH placed on 20 Jan 2015

Adina

Aladabrowska's reply to Busybaby's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2015

Hello,

I was very sorry to hear about your inconvenience with PhotoBox. Please accept our apologies on this matter.

Can you please be so kind and take a photo of this error and could you send it to me via reply email? Once I will get it I will be able to order you a replacement copy.

Please email me all details and order number to us and I will look into this for you.

“Really pleased!”

Written on: 15/01/2015 by MacMillan195 (1 review written)

The photo's I ordered were off amazing quality, and the packaging they arrived in was really practical! The photos were a little smaller than expected, but that's really my own fault for not measuring beforehand. The only thing I can pick at is delivery took a little longer than expected. Overall, really good :)… Read Full Review

Visit photobox.co.uk

“A great way to keep special memories and holidays alive!”

Written on: 13/01/2015

I have used Photobox over 10 times now and have been overwelmingly pleased every time. Each Personalised Book has been a pleasure to receive and I am always very impressed with the print quality. I have contacted them several times with various minor queries and each time they have been extremely helpful and taken me through step by step instructions to resolve it. If the problem has been down to Photobox they have been apologetic and very quick to rectify it. I couldn't recommend Photobox… Read Full Review

Visit photobox.co.uk

“Website is beneath poor”

Written on: 04/01/2015 by Lewiskv370 (1 review written)

Have used Photobox for a number of years but getting more and more annoyed by the creaky, non user friendly website. Want to order photos from several different albums? It will take you for ever. Want to add photos to a specific album? First find the album (no mean feat if you've got more than one or two...), select 'add photos', find the photos, then select the album AGAIN... It's full of half-baked, poorly executed nonsense like this, compounded by the sluggish response and the latest changes… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/01/2015

hello Lewiskv370

Thank you for your review. We welcome any suggestions from our members which would help us to improve the services we have at present in order to make us a more viable company to work with and an easy company to use. All suggestions are treated with the utmost importance and are routed straight to the relevant departments it concerns so that they can take the points on board with a view to implementation at most to provoking discussion and investigation at the very least. I thank you very much for the suggestions you have given us to help improve the service we provide. I will ensure this is passed on to our relevant departments at Photobox for the right people to look into and investigate to see if we are able to implement some, part or all of your suggestions in our next service update.

Many thanks

“Annoyed”

Written on: 01/01/2015 by Warnerhh338 (1 review written)

Paid 47 pounds to have personal picture framed to ensure it would have professional look x picture was clipped and as I needed it for Christmas had to print again reducing size . frame was cheap perspect not glass and parts to hold pic in place all fell off . Would not use again… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/01/2015

Hello

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with your order could you please email me all the details and I will look into this for you.

“Disappointed”

Written on: 31/12/2014

The calendar was disappointing, the photos weren't properly centred, half a house name plate; a chopped off rainbow? We also felt that the colours were weak compared to the originals. Wish we hadn't ordered a second design before we'd seen the first one but we went by the reviews… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/01/2015

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that. Can you please send me all your details and order number to us and we will look into this for you.

Addicroft's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2015

Hi, thanks for following up, the order numbers were 7863GMT and 0202YUL. Peter Woodward

photobox.co.uk