First Aid Reviews

Summary

Review or compare First Aid Courses or find whether this is the best study subject for you or your staff. If you are confused on which course to take or simply do not know where to start, read or share information on qualifications or subject requirements, First Aid course providers or even a few helpful comments on how to apply. We want you to succeed so be informed to be able to make your career decisions right here.
First Aid - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for First Aid

First Aid

“Nannyclub and the Paediatric first aid”

Written on: 16/05/2013

I just want to give my positive opinion about the trainings of first aid with nanny club. I attended the first aid course the 04/05/2013 and I get my certificate the same day. I am really happy about the services of NannyClub I have taken a Gold+ membership which is at less of £100 and I have the opportunity to attend all the first aid courses and also to participate in all the events that organize the company for the carers to meet parents and get a job straightaway. I advise you to sign… Read Full Review

“Chinese Translation and Interpretation Necessary in India?”

Written on: 05/09/2011

We provide our Chinese Language translator and interpreters services, which come at a low price, comparatively. With low price and high quality, gain an upper hand in negotiations with your Chinese counterparts. We not only provide live Chinese language translator services, but are also experts in providing documentation services which are as important as the negotiations. There is no need to worry for proper document drafting in Chinese language as our Chinese translators and interpreters are… Read Full Review

Claire68's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2012

I have to do a refresher course and training day every couple of years for my business. They're always far more interesting and worthwhile than people first expect and I think it's really important to have at least basic first aid training. Not only are they informative and you learn an awful lot but it's a great skill to have and definitely worth attending a course.

“St John Ambulance run First Aid courses all year...”

Written on: 07/03/2006 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

St John Ambulance run First Aid courses all year round. I attended a four day course in Denton, Manchester.

There were 12 of us on the course, all from very different working environments, but all with the same aim, to become a fully qualified first aider.

The course tutor was fantastic, with some very gory true-life tales to tell, but he was informative, did not care how many questions you asked, and was also there for you if you needed to speak to him in private. He encouraged team work… Read Full Review

“I attended a First Aid Course as an employee for a big...”

Written on: 19/04/2005 by Janine (1 review written)

I attended a First Aid Course as an employee for a big supermarket chain. I really enjoyed the 3 day course which was all practical work. At first I expected to be stuck behind a desk all day, but it was not at all as I imagined. You get a book at the start of the course that you can keep and continually refresh yourself if need be. We covered chocking, heart attacks, car / train crashes, eyes and teeth falling out, head injuries, broken bones - nearly every eventuality! The good thing… Read Full Review

Claire68's Response to 133288_Janine's Review