Pioneer 106D Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Pioneer 106D - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pioneer 106D

Pioneer 106D

“It used to work well but doesnt appear to have any...”

Written on: 12/08/2008 by dswallow (1 review written)

It used to work well but doesnt appear to have any kind of a long term life. Mine just died and the driver will not load any more… Read Full Review

Pioneer 106D

“This recorder came pre-installed in my PowerMac G5...”

Written on: 05/08/2005 by freddjoh (6 reviews written)

This recorder came pre-installed in my PowerMac G5 computer. I have used it to burn hundreds of CD's and DVD's over the year that I have had it. I have not yet produced any coasters. Both iTunes, iDVD, Toast and Mac OS finder has worked perfectly with this drive, and my friends bring me the DVD's they have problems reading. I have been able to read every single one. Some discs are a bit noisy as they spin around inside the drive, but I don't know if this is due to the drive, disc or the actual… Read Full Review

Pioneer 106D

“I bought and installed the Pioneer 106D without...”

Written on: 06/12/2004 by MorrisLockwood (1 review written)

I bought and installed the Pioneer 106D without problems. After watching some DVDs from the UK and from the USA it stopped working on any DVDs - it scrambled the image. Pioneer support were no use at all and refused to address the problem and the questions I asked… Read Full Review