Volkswagen Lupo Gti Reviews

Volkswagen Lupo Gti - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Volkswagen Lupo Gti

Volkswagen Lupo Gti
Volkswagen Lupo Gti

“Lupo gti. A really special little car.”

Written on: 10/06/2014 by Cheltloop (1 review written)

I have always wanted one of these, when I found one locally I had to have it. You have got to pay to get a good one tho. I knew they were special but it was only when I started driving it I found out how much effort vw had put in to this tiny car to make it so nice to drive. Aluminium body panel Thinner, lighter glass 8 speakers Awesome bi xenon headlights Headlight washers that pop out of the bumper ( my favourite one) All all things I was not aware of until I started using the car. After… Read Full Review

“The Volkswagen Lupo Gti is a lovely little car! I'm...”

Written on: 26/11/2007 by nimue (1 review written)

The Volkswagen Lupo Gti is a lovely little car! I'm never selling her!… Read Full Review

“I got my Volkswagen Lupo Gti after I sadly wrote off...”

Written on: 11/02/2007 by RPMmini (9 reviews written)

I got my Volkswagen Lupo Gti after I sadly wrote off my Mini Cooper in a accident.

I didn't think many cars would compare to the Mini's handling. The Lupo GTI is a quick well handled car! It's amazing the acceleration this little car gives out. Packing 130bhp and weighing hardly anything this car really is a fast small car that will give most cars twice its size a good run for their money.

The car at first hurt my back a bit - I'm a tall driver at 6ft 2. But this was soon sorted when I… Read Full Review

“I have seen the Volkswagen Lupo Gti reviews and being...”

Written on: 06/04/2006 by commonrebel (2 reviews written)

I have seen the Volkswagen Lupo Gti reviews and being from Wales I thought I would write about my Lupo. The car is a corner killing machine there is not a corner this car cannot get around with speed. I love it I advise anybody thinking about buying one to do it… Read Full Review

Asif123's Response to commonrebel's Review

Written on: 05/08/2006

a quick question, is there a huge difference in performance between the 5 speed and later 6 speed models?

“This is a truly awsome car, I only bought mine a week...”

Written on: 14/01/2004 by powy (1 review written)

This is a truly awsome car, I only bought mine a week and i'm in love! I live in wales and the performance of this car is second to none, taking corners on these twisty roads is effortless for this little beast and the acceleration coming out of the even better definatly one of the best VW have produced… Read Full Review

Minimaniac1992's Response to powy's Review

Written on: 26/01/2005

Wow!!!
<br>I am going to have to test drive one of those.
<br>Can't believe it is better than a Classic Mini, but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

“The Volkswagen Lupo Gti is by far in the top 5 hot...”

Written on: 05/11/2003 by Slicknick (1 review written)

The Volkswagen Lupo Gti is by far in the top 5 hot hatches of all time this really is a quick car, plus you don't see that meany of them so people are always WOW what is that car!!!!!
Went to Wales last weekend for the fist time i had the chance to check the lupo GTI out on twisty roads had so much fun i didn't won't to get to wales the Lupo just erges you on to be as naughty as you won't, the tourque in the engine means that around town you can you can poodle around in 4th gear at 10 mph… Read Full Review