Thomson DTI2305 Reviews

Thomson DTI2305 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Thomson DTI2305

Thomson DTI2305

“Nice box but huge technical problems - I am on my...”

Written on: 16/11/2007 by Legalchick (1 review written)

Nice box but huge technical problems - I am on my third box now (accepted others might have been damaged) but this will be going back at the weekend.
My Aunty has experienced the same problems.
Cannot understand why none of the comments from other users include these huge problems - but a different model. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!… Read Full Review

Thomson DTI2305

“We got the Thomson DTI2305 Freeview box because we...”

Written on: 16/09/2005 by Crimperman (11 reviews written)

We got the Thomson DTI2305 Freeview box because we weren't sure if we wanted Topup TV or not. Buying this gave us the option to get it later should we feel the need. We never have. Freeview itself is fine for us. We are a household with two young children.

The upsides:

1. The quality is good, and the availability of two scart sockets is good, as you can send one to your VCR if you want.

2. Also good is the separate Audio out port, which meant I could hook freeview up to my home cinema and… Read Full Review

Thomson DTI2305

“The Thomson DTI2305 box is generally slow. Now and...”

Written on: 12/06/2005 by mliddell (1 review written)

The Thomson DTI2305 box is generally slow. Now and Next often does not work correctly. N&N covers most of the screen. Interactive is slow and unreliable… Read Full Review

Thomson DTI2305

“Hit the text button on the Thomson DTI2305 and choose...”

Written on: 31/03/2005 by Jim Davies (1 review written)

Hit the text button on the Thomson DTI2305 and choose a page, then go and make a cup of tea and it may have loaded on your return.

I also have a Philips and Sony Box which do not have TopupTV and both have a fast reponse with text… Read Full Review