I.T. Works 3346 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

I.T. Works 3346 - Ask a question now

I.T. Works 3346

“The I.T. Works 3346 digital camera gives you very...”

Written on: 08/06/2006 by tehuberglitterfairy (1 review written)

The I.T. Works 3346 digital camera gives you very large, good quality photographs, and the programme that comes with the camera makes it easy to alter them.

Although, the battery life is very poor. For some reason the battery will be OK while you take the pictures, but a day later when you go to turn it on, the battery is empty. I'm not sure why this is, so I recommend that you take the batteries out or get rechargeable ones, because it can be very expensive to get new batteries each time you… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
I.T. Works 3346

“I bought the I.T. Works 3346 digital camera for my mum...”

Written on: 18/05/2006 by KirstenEasdale (1 review written)

I bought the I.T. Works 3346 digital camera for my mum who is a pensioner. She couldn't figure out how to use it's functions and neither could I. The store was very unhelpful when I telephoned on behalf of my mother. They refused to exchange it for another easier to use model, and I was refused permission to speak to the manager of the store in Birkenshaw Uddingston.

Altogether, a very bad service from Comet. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!
Neither of us will be buying from Comet in the future… Read Full Review