MVC Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

MVC - Ask a question now

“MVC is now defunct meaning closed down as they went...”

Written on: 16/08/2007 by johnpaullucky7 (22 reviews written)

MVC is now defunct meaning closed down as they went into liquidation this was a store I would visit every week and buy must games and DVD'S as I found it more cheaper then other stores such as HMV. During its last days I was pretty sad to see this store go… Read Full Review

“MVC: I bought a perfect circle album, mer der noms. I...”

Written on: 01/12/2004 by drastablaster89 (1 review written)

MVC: I bought a perfect circle album, mer der noms. I got it from there because it was about £11 everywhere else. I found it there for £6.99, good value, good shop… Read Full Review