Marshall VBC412 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Marshall VBC412 - Ask a question now

Marshall VBC412

“With the Marshall VBC412 the sound is all I ever...”

Written on: 18/01/2009

With the Marshall VBC412 the sound is all I ever wanted. I play Musicman Sterling and a six string Jerry jones bass. This cabinet handles loud sound as bass cabinets should. Before this cab I played a Phil Jones 8B cab, and it couldn't move the air I needed. Another great thing about this cab, is that is dosn't have a tweeter. I hate tweeters in bass cabs. All that hiss. The Marshall handles high notes brilliant! I also think this cabinet is very cheap. I got it for less than 800 dollars… Read Full Review

Marshall VBC412

“The Marshall sound is pretty well known - great for...”

Written on: 01/11/2007 by timidgeoff (1 review written)

The Marshall sound is pretty well known - great for punchy rock tracks and even when paired with a solid-state amp this cab can deliver bass which isn't overly cold and sharp. It's a workhorse and if the price is right for you, you should get years of dependable service from this hefty piece of kit… Read Full Review