Fender 65 Twin Reverb Reviews

• Appearance

Fender 65 Twin Reverb - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fender 65 Twin Reverb

Fender 65 Twin Reverb

“As a Bloomfield fan I finally nail the sound of Super...”

Written on: 08/10/2008 by fendry (1 review written)

As a Bloomfield fan I finally nail the sound of Super Session, clean, but still aggressive if you like. I have mutetd the reverb some, more hi-fi like now. As original it made the amp to rumble too much past rev 2,5. I think it really shows how you play, very transparent, still has a bite. I wouldn't go for alnico speakers though, too weak and "sticky" in my ears. I like the tight sound of good ceramics… Read Full Review

Fender 65 Twin Reverb

“So, boys and girls, what have we learned? If you want...”

Written on: 18/03/2007 by salad (1 review written)

So, boys and girls, what have we learned? If you want an amazing tone in an amp, that is going to outlive us, but that's a different story. Get pedals and get a good guitar. If you are trying to play some wacky guitar though a tried and true, 65 Twin, like the one I've played and seen at least once (for sure that was a 65) doing live sound, I'll probably throw something at you. By the way, I own a 65 Bassman Blackface, that's right buddy, pre-CBS, master mod, thank you the guy who gave it up… Read Full Review