Behringer GMX-212 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Behringer GMX-212 - Ask a question now

Behringer GMX-212

“Amazing amp, i've had cheap ( £99) guitars through...”

Written on: 10/04/2009

Amazing amp, i've had cheap ( £99) guitars through this and a Fender Telecaster Ash lite through it, currently i'm using an Ibanez G10 and it's perfect for all the guitar. You can get any sound from the amp whether it me raw crunching metal full of beef or steel treblie acoustic. You can get it.

I've had mine over a year and half and played numerous venues (small/medium) and it suits perfect.

The Behringer GMX-212 is very reliable and really really durable… Read Full Review

Behringer GMX-212

“The Behringer GMX-212 will be a legend, of that i'm sure.”

Written on: 14/08/2008 by sceeter (1 review written)

The Behringer GMX-212 will be a legend, of that i'm sure… Read Full Review

Behringer GMX-212

“I needed a loudish amp to gig with, through which I...”

Written on: 15/09/2005 by Rocky11 (1 review written)

I needed a loudish amp to gig with, through which I could also put my guitar synth, which really needs a flat input to bypass guitar eq, FX etc... The Behringer GMX-212 was the only one I could find, and it does the job well. However, I use my Line6 POD into one pair of inputs at the back, because I don't yet think £100 for a floorboard to access FX, wah, and have a decent number of presets, is justifiable, so I really only use it as a power amp/speaker combination.

My biggest gripe (AND IT… Read Full Review