Norton Internet Security 2005 Reviews

Norton Internet Security 2005 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Norton Internet Security 2005

Norton Internet Security 2005

“In spite of sending 6 e-mails to Symantec regarding...”

Written on: 25/04/2008

In spite of sending 6 e-mails to Symantec regarding NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2005 and receiving an e-mail back from technical dept saying that I would receive communication back within 96hrs, and as a loyal Symantec customer I would receive a 10% discount on my next purchase from Symantec. To date 11days later I still have had no further communication as far as I am aware from Symantec. I even sent an e-mail to USA head office and my e-mail was directed back to the original site from where I… Read Full Review

Norton Internet Security 2005

“Firstly and most importantly I would not recommend...”

Written on: 23/03/2007 by sjhartland (24 reviews written)

Firstly and most importantly I would not recommend this Norton product.

Although straightforward to use, it failed to stop adware from getting into my PC, then was not able to resolve it and remove the adware.

Support from the Norton / Symantec web site is awful. There seems to be no structure to the web site so you are following links without finding the information you want. (though there is plenty of opportunity to 'upgrade' or buy the product!!) The contact telephone numbers did not work… Read Full Review