Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller Reviews

• Service & Support

Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller

Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller

“This Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller is absolutely the...”

Written on: 19/04/2006 by tallthor (2 reviews written)

This Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller is absolutely the BEST wine cooler I have ever had. I will use it as a gift anytime. All my frinds that I show it to wants one. :-)… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller

“I have recently returned my Breville WC2 Rapid Wine...”

Written on: 10/11/2005 by nellybly (2 reviews written)

I have recently returned my Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller as the warranty was just about to expire. I did this because all 3 chill cells cracked and oozed their gel. I got replacement chill cells sent out by Breville 3 times. Each time Breville were polite and prompt, but all 3 cells broke each time after several uses. Very disappointing.
I got a full refund. The person at the Breville call centre said they had recently changed their design, but I was not convinced.
I will take a good… Read Full Review

Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller

“The Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller is a very...”

Written on: 31/08/2005 by Vida Hughes (1 review written)

The Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller is a very disappointing product. I E-mailed Breville twice for assistance, asking where to purchase replacement chill cells - 6 weeks ago. I am still waiting for a response from Customer services… Read Full Review

Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller

“The idea is excellent and the Breville WC2 Rapid Wine...”

Written on: 10/04/2005 by njbjab (1 review written)

The idea is excellent and the Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller appeared to work very well when first used, however after a few months the chill cells started to break at the ends and the contents expanded so much that they cracked and then broke… Read Full Review

Nellybly's Response to njbjab's Review

Written on: 26/09/2005

I have had the Breville Wine Chiller for 10 months now, and have this to say; at first the chiller works wonderfully, cooling a bottle of sparkling wine down to cold in 10 minutes. But after a few uses ( 5-6 ) the "unique" chill cells expand at the plastic moulding on the top, cracks at the screw, and the gel leaks out (all over the freezer).
<br> I know that this is not an isolated occourance, because I am now on my 3rd lot of three cells. Each time Breville has been contacted they have sent another 3 out promptly, but do not acknowlege there to be any other similar complaints. My warranty runs out in November. Sure I could use ice instead, but that is why I chose the Breville over the Sunbeam wine Chiller.

Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller

“The Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller is the first wine...”

Written on: 09/12/2004 by I Know Best (37 reviews written)

The Breville WC2 Rapid Wine Chiller is the first wine chiller I have ever had and I must confess, I have been quite impressed by its performance. It's certainly one of the more stylish wine coolers I have seen, and design eclipses some of the other less aesthetic chillers I have come across. I also think that for the £25 I paid for the item, it is very good value for money compared with some of the more expensive coolers out there. Other benefits are that it cools your wine in next to no-time… Read Full Review