Peltier Electric Wine Cooler Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Peltier Electric Wine Cooler - Ask a question now

Peltier Electric Wine Cooler

“I bought my Peltier Electric Wine Cooler from John...”

Written on: 09/12/2004 by The Daddy (70 reviews written)

I bought my Peltier Electric Wine Cooler from John Lewis and I have to say I have been very impressed with the purchase so far. The beauty of this cooler compared to other inferior offerings I have tried is that this one allows me to either cool down the wine or gently warm the wine. It is common knowledge among wine aficionados (like myself) that some tipples are best kept in a warm and humid environment in order to improve the taste, as by the same token, other wines are much more appetizing… Read Full Review

187797_45454's Response to The Daddy's Review

Written on: 04/04/2005

Hi
<br> As a wine snob and with more money than brains I would expect you to spend your money on any old rubbish, and here you have found it.
<br>
<br> I would expect life to be a bit more colourful if I were to stick my head in the wine cooler and die of my own pompus whimperings.
<br> <br> Do us all a favor and sod off.

Slarti's Response to The Daddy's Review

Written on: 04/07/2005

Let's be clear what this device actually does and leave the kiddies to waste their time.
<br>
<br>If you want your wine cold stick it in the fridge, if you want it at room temperature don't !
<br>
<br>This device simply maintains the set temperature (Instruction say put the wine in the fridge first if you want it cold!). If you are a wine buff you will have a proper cabinet and not this toy.

The Daddy's Response to The Daddy's Review

Written on: 04/05/2005

Hello there 45454 aka "The Peasant",
<br>
<br>I was mightily amused by your banal and constructive analysis of my review. I take it you fall into the 'can't afford it' category. That's the only way I can explain your pettiness you horribile little creature.
<br>
<br>I am genuinely sorry that you are jealous of my wealth and social status, which you obviously don't reflect. However, I'm sure you'll be the first one to say that your happy being a 12 grand a year gopher doing whatever it is you do.
<br>
<br>Luckily, I am generous sole, so I'm going to give you a cost saving tip my friendly Peasant, err sorry "45454". Next time you are 'entertaining' your friends in your backyard, then it may be a good tip to fill up a small bucket of water and use this as a wine cooler subsitute until you have saved up enough of your meagre wages to buy the real thing. There you have it - The Poor Mans Wine Cooler!
<br>
<br>I hope that helps you my financially challenged friend.
<br>All the best,
<br>The Daddy.
<br>PS: If you ever fall on harder times then you can come round and wash my Bentley for a tenner!