Nike Air Zoom Delta Force Reviews

Nike Air Zoom Delta Force - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nike Air Zoom Delta Force

Nike Air Zoom Delta Force
Nike Air Zoom Delta Force

“I bought a pair Nike Air Zoom DF quite recently and I...”

Written on: 24/05/2011 by Prich (4 reviews written)

I bought a pair Nike Air Zoom DF quite recently and I can just say that it was one of the worst buys ever! Though they look nice and feel good on the foot they lasted me only about two months. The worst of all was that I wasn't even skating much during those weeks, three times tops! I went back to the store to return them but was not able to. Useless piece of shoes that I wouldn't recommend to anyone!… Read Full Review

“It's not for everyone. What attracted me to it is...”

Written on: 27/02/2008 by Altis6453 (1 review written)

It's not for everyone. What attracted me to it is that the outsole looks so much like the one on the first Air Jordans. You can wear this with jeans and a sports jacket and still look cool… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Nike Air Zoom Delta Force - Who would ever skate...”

Written on: 02/01/2005 by smellycat3 (1 review written)

Nike Air Zoom Delta Force - Who would ever skate nike!? I mean come on. They are NOT supposed to be skate shoes. They are ugly AND they are terrible to skate in (ripping, uncomfortable). Nike is just now noticing that the skate industry is making loads of money and wants in on it… Read Full Review

Bulbulitobayagbag's Response to 180753_smellycat3's Review

Written on: 12/02/2005

Just because you despise Nike, doesn`t mean they can`t make the best skate shoes.
<br>
<br>Savier was a sub-division of nike inc., and let me tell you, Savier`s shoes are the most high-tech that I ever bought and used. At first, just like you, when I heard that Nike was trying to enter the skate shoe market, i cringed. I mean, there`s so many shoe brands already right? Wrong, when I first bought my very first Savier, the Brian Anderson 2, man, was I so ashamed of ridiculing the #1 sports shoe manufacturer in the world.
<br>
<br>It had all the things I wanted in a shoe and so much more, who would`ve thought of making the most breathable tongues? Most of the shoes I bought were just padded and fat, nothing more, Savier took the next step by giving your feet ventilation, sure, i`ve seen so many skate shoes with so many perforations on the sides of the shoes, at the top pf the toes etc., but who would`ve thought of making the tongues breathable? It was nike.with their experience in making the best athletic shoes in the business. Vans, has been in the skate shoe business for 35 years or more, starting in 1966, but their shoes aren`t `technologically advanced` like Savier. Vans are so plain and common when you compare them to savier`s. The tech features of Savier`s shoes are so advanced that vans would pale in comparison to them. Sure,i`ve bought Vans, Emerica footwear, but to me, they were all the same. A gum rubber sole, a pu or eva midsole, padded tongue, a heel airbag that was copied from Nike`s original AND PATENTED AIRSOLE-
<br>
<br>I have the Vans Geoff Rowley XLT in suede, yes, they are very light and comfortable, but the features aren`t new. We`ve seen them before, it's just recycled `traditional designs` from vans.nothing more. I also used to own an EMERICA TILT also in suede, but, the same as the vans shoe,it is very plain.
<br>
<br>Savier`s strong point is innovation. My feet don`t sweat when i`m wearing savier. I get a ton of board feel. I get the most grippy soles i always wanted to have.
<br>
<br>It didin`t take me too long to realise that I should`ve bought these shoes a long time ago, now I own mostly Saviers, the Brad Staba, Cooper, Cornell, quimby, divison. Anything I find, as long as it`s savier, I buy. Even my friends switched to savier.
<br>
<br>Lesson? don`t judge a book by it`s cover. Just because you despise a shoe company it doesn't mean they can`t produce top notch products. I was like you before, but now? I`m with savier all the way.

195473_Dc2Sick's Response to 180753_smellycat3's Review

Written on: 30/05/2005

I agree, Nike "SB" are awful!!!!! I have never seen an uglier shoe. they all look like lowtop basketball shoes. stupid CEO's just tryin' to make an extra mil' or 2.