Phone Cards On Sale www.phonecardonsale.com Reviews

Phone Cards On Sale www.phonecardonsale.com - Ask a question now

“Do not buy!”

Written on: 07/09/2017 by Pritchardmo179 (1 review written)

I usually read reviews. I didn't and so lost $20 on an unusable card. Each time I called the number I was calling, the card deducted money....like a couple dollars....and then did not connect. Additionally, I would hear "You have ten minutes" or something like that when I should have had at least half the card's value left.I could not make a connection through the card. Only after reading the fine print did I see that the card may not work calling cell phones. Not that many people have land… Read Full Review

“I have purchased a phone card that was worthless. Non...”

Written on: 28/11/2010 by kabonyi (1 review written)

I have purchased a phone card that was worthless. Non the less, it caused lots of stress at both ends of the phone line. The line was continuously broken. At the beginning I could talk for 9-10 minutes before the connection was gone; later the period of connection-time was even shortened, eventually resulting in 2-3-1 minute at a time. I was persistent to try calling back again and again for 50 minutes, however I gave up after about 10 attempts. The customer service did not reply to my… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“My phone card suddenly lost all the money. Emailed...”

Written on: 15/06/2008 by bigsimgame (1 review written)

My phone card suddenly lost all the money. Emailed customer service but they have not yet credited my phonecard. Used my credit to get another one but got an invalid pin.

Bad connection quality.
Worst customer service I have so far personally experienced. Therefore I do not recommend Phone Cards On Sale… Read Full Review

“I had 2 Phone Cards On Sale www.phonecardonsale.com...”

Written on: 06/05/2008

I had 2 Phone Cards On Sale www.phonecardonsale.com cards (rated 5 stars) and I could not even use it anymore. A few weeks ago I was able to make a call using my card, but I could barely hear the voice from the other side and the voice were breaking up. I reported to the customer service, and they said that they have been working on it. It has been a week and now it is even worse, I could not even make the connection, and my minutes got subtracted even when I did not get any connection. It… Read Full Review