Para Ordnance P16-40 Reviews

Para Ordnance P16-40 - Ask a question now

“I liked the Para Ordnance P16-40 gun so much I bought...”

Written on: 13/11/2005 by tapa (1 review written)

I liked the Para Ordnance P16-40 gun so much I bought another. I now have 2. One for each hand : )
The weapon just got me a 100% at the qualifying range for Concealed Carry Permit class. 250 out of 250, and to be honest I doubt I aimed that well. The gun just follows your nose and hits what your looking at.
I had a couple of jams during the qualification, however I attribute that to the bad range ammo I bought that day.
What can I say? A gun this good is all you need. 16 rounds of .40 is… Read Full Review

“The Para Ordnance P16-40 is a great gun; I'm not...”

Written on: 25/11/2004 by chozen1 (7 reviews written)

The Para Ordnance P16-40 is a great gun; I'm not liking the factory extractor… Read Full Review