Sony KV-29FCU Reviews

From 1 review

Sony KV-29FCU - Ask a question now

Sony KV-29FCU

“I've had the TV for 3 years. I've never had a single...”

Written on: 09/09/2001 by Joseph. (1 review written)

I've had the TV for 3 years. I've never had a single problem with it. Trinitron 29" flat screen is superb. A great picture. Sounds brilliant, plenty of bass from the sub-woofer as well. There are so many menu options too. Plus the remote is also cool, with a joystick style function… Read Full Review

Patricia's Response to 4045_Joseph.'s Review

Written on: 19/09/2003

I am looking for a new up dated TV som am trawling through the reviews. I have always had Sony TV's. I have never had a TV engineer enter the house. My present set is about 10 years old and I had my first colour set which was a portable Sony for 16 years.