Philips PPF531 Reviews

From 1 review

Summary

Join in or compare your views of the Philips PPF531 Fax. If you have used this, what were your experiences with this product? We want to know. If you have been impressed by reviews on this product then Review Centre provides links to Online office Equipment suppliers where you can purchase or make comparisons with other products. Read our reviews and be informed to click your way to a better deal.
Philips PPF531 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips PPF531

Philips PPF531

Philips PPF531

“I have been buying Philips products all my life and I...”

Written on: 20/08/2005 by Reggie Eggman (34 reviews written)

I have been buying Philips products all my life and I must say I have never been let down by anything. Their stuff lasts for ever and is always stylish and simple. This is an easy to use innovative fax machine with great features - telephone with speed dials and caller display, copier with multi-copy function. No problems with this… Read Full Review