Cafe Istanbul, Manchester Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Cafe Istanbul, Manchester - Ask a question now

“Great”

Written on: 02/07/2012 by aar612awoo (2 reviews written)

Great meals,really delicious. I also was happy with the behaviour of the staff… Read Full Review

“Love it”

Written on: 29/06/2012 by maref0char (2 reviews written)

I enjoy turkish food and here at this place they prepare it amazingly good… Read Full Review

“I went to Cafe Istanbul in Manchester the other week...”

Written on: 24/11/2004 by Roger L (27 reviews written)

I went to Cafe Istanbul in Manchester the other week and the food was amazing. I like turkish food but this was extra nice. I shared a mixed meat dish and it was huge topped with all kinds of meat. I could not imagine getting a bad meal there. On the down side our meal cost £30 a head although that was with starters, massive main courses, and deserts plus everyone was drinking, so it certainly wasn't overly expensive. If you want to go it's on the road just off Deansgate, I think it's the… Read Full Review