Vauxhall Astra IV (G) GSI TURBO Reviews

Vauxhall Astra IV (G) GSI TURBO - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vauxhall Astra IV (G) GSI TURBO

Vauxhall Astra IV (G) GSI TURBO
Vauxhall Astra IV (G) GSI TURBO

“I have owned my gsi turbo for 4 years now and over the...”

Written on: 11/11/2009

I have owned my gsi turbo for 4 years now and over the years carried out some fairly cheap mods for excellent gains this year saw some bigger mods with big gains great car to drive looks awsome standard but now with 330 bhp under the bonnett its an animal thanks vauxhall for this truley great hot hatch… Read Full Review

“I have owned a silver mk4 gsi turbo for a year now and...”

Written on: 21/06/2009 by astralea (1 review written)

I have owned a silver mk4 gsi turbo for a year now and its the best car i have ever owned.Fast and easy to tune,simple mods like cat back exhaust,iridium plugs and s/s boost pipe had my gsi running at 221bhp as standard was 201bhp.On average 0-60 time was approx 6.5 seconds.Beats a focus st and the gsi is cheaper.Over all i luvvvvvvvvv it lol… Read Full Review

“I have had my Vauxhall Astra Hatchback (98-06) 2.0i...”

Written on: 26/11/2007 by kingsi2004 (2 reviews written)

I have had my Vauxhall Astra Hatchback (98-06) 2.0i Turbo GSi 3dr for about 6 months now,Its a 2003 (53) and done about 47,000 miles.
I brought it form the dealer I work at and it has to be said is a great car, all the tecs who checked it for me said the same thing.
A fun car to drive, I have had a few extras , new sports exhaust, new intercooler to replace the vauxhall weaker standard one, dump valve ect.
But even with those mods its still a great car and not over the top, will easily beat a… Read Full Review

“The Astra IV (G) GSI TURBO 2002 is the best vauxhall...”

Written on: 02/11/2003 by daron24 (1 review written)

The Astra IV (G) GSI TURBO 2002 is the best vauxhall ive ever driven..perfect motorway vehicle, amazing acceleration 0-60 in sub 6 secs and top speed 165mph at 6000 rpm... however these have been achieved due to some modifications (9 litre intercooler and re-mapping of my ECU chip..simple but gave my car 70 bhp more! brings it up to 270 bhp which is abt the same as BMW M3 at a third of the cost!)

Better than the astra coupe and much better than the astra Mark 2 & 3!!!… Read Full Review