Goodmans G-Shot 3021Z Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Goodmans G-Shot 3021Z - Ask a question now

Goodmans G-Shot 3021Z

“Overall a wonderful "little" (see bad points) camera...”

Written on: 21/10/2007 by atrumbell (1 review written)

Overall a wonderful "little" (see bad points) camera that is a good cheap addition to your photographic arsenal. I use it on occasions when I want manual configurability and an optical zoom but do not want to take my SLR with me. The Goodmans G-Shot 3021Z is one of those cameras that if it is lost or broken out and about will not break your heart!… Read Full Review

Goodmans G-Shot 3021Z

“I bought a Goodmans G-Shot 3021Z for my 9 year old...”

Written on: 12/12/2004 by veloci (1 review written)

I bought a Goodmans G-Shot 3021Z for my 9 year old daughter. It has been dropped, taken everywhere in all weather and still takes great pictures. She found it very easy to use with simple menus. Ok so it doesn't look that flash, but we love it… Read Full Review