Juiceman JMS6 Juiceman Smoothie Maker 64oz Reviews

Juiceman JMS6 Juiceman Smoothie Maker 64oz - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Juiceman JMS6 Juiceman Smoothie Maker 64oz

“TOTALLY HAPPY”

Written on: 20/03/2012

I bought my JMS6 in late January 2003, that was over 9 years ago and I love it. I recently had to replace the jar, but 9 years is not bad at all. Yes, you have to take the rubber seal to clean it after every use, but that's like everything else you have to take apart to clean or to store them. I highly recommend this to everyone that needs a blender or juicer. You don't have to pay the big bucks for a Blendtec or Vitamix. I also have a Blendtec, but I will not part with my JMS6… Read Full Review

Juiceman JMS6 Juiceman Smoothie Maker 64oz

“I bought a Juiceman JMS6 smoothie maker about 6 months...”

Written on: 03/11/2006 by althena12 (1 review written)

I bought a Juiceman JMS6 smoothie maker about 6 months ago. Ever since we got it we have had problems with the plastic gasket on the lid. Food and liquid constantly got caught in it and then grew bacteria. It fits very tightly and is difficult to take off every time you use the blender, and then clean and try to get it back on the lid. Finally the gasket got to the point that we could not clean it any more, and we contacted Toastmaster to get a replacement. They charged us $2 for each gasket… Read Full Review

Crzymom's Response to althena12's Review

Written on: 21/03/2012

Lear to clean you stuff after each use.