VillaWare V5785 Smoothie Bar Blender & Server Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Features:
  • Color: Silver/Black
  • Size: N/A
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    VillaWare V5785 Smoothie Bar Blender and Server - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for VillaWare V5785 Smoothie Bar Blender and Server

VillaWare V5785 Smoothie Bar Blender and Server

“The thrid time we used it a frozen strawberry cracked...”

Written on: 31/12/2009

The thrid time we used it a frozen strawberry cracked the plastic in two places, making it useless. The spout never let anything pour out of it. Very poor quality… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
    VillaWare V5785 Smoothie Bar Blender and Server

“No matter how carefully we work our Smoothie Bar the...”

Written on: 08/09/2008 by reviewer4444 (1 review written)

No matter how carefully we work our Smoothie Bar the seals are terrible and the messes are huge. Have to clean everywhere around it every time it's taken out. I think this product gives Bob Villa a bad name. Buy a real blender instead… Read Full Review

VillaWare V5785 Smoothie Bar Blender and Server

“The Smoothie Bar Villaware Blender and Server is great...”

Written on: 02/12/2007 by theresehale (1 review written)

The Smoothie Bar Villaware Blender and Server is great for making sure your kids get healthy foods! I keep small bags of frozen strawberries and melon in the freezer, just pull them out when the kids want a treat and make smoothies!
    Great for adult night, too. Add a little rum and yum!
    Easy to clean and works great. I've had mine for a couple years and I am buying some for gifts now!… Read Full Review

Philly12's Response to 328531_theresehale's Review

Written on: 08/01/2013

I purchased mine at a local thrift shop for $6.00.didnt know what it was till i read the label. I have only used it twie both times with carrots and cucumbers. It really pulverizes them..First time the spout didnt work..The second try, I left the spout open accidently and the juice just flowed out...I see from the instruction video you have to remove the bottom by turning it clockwise, not the normal counter clockwise as most things...The first writer mentioned it cracked the plastic, but where, when blending frozen strawberries..I will let things thaw mostly, thanks for the heads up. Other wise..I really really like it over the juicer, as I get both juice and pulp. No waste to throw out..Because of pestasides I wash and peal veggies, and will well wash berries and things that cant be peeled.. Hope this helps..Thanks again to all for the reports..They really help each of us greatly...