I Want One Of Those Reviews - www.iwantoneofthose.com

399

I Want One Of Those www.iwantoneofthose.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for I Want One Of Those www.iwantoneofthose.com

“How to get a refund”

Written on: 06/02/2016 by CadeSanders (1 review written)

Ordered a Star Wars t shirt for a Xmas gift on 11 December. It didn't arrive. I was promised refund in 27 December. Didn't get one despite chasing. Heard that online sales are covered by the distance selling regulations. I raised a dispute with my bank, answered a few questions and they sent me a claim form. I've now had my money back from my bank and the bank will chase Iwoot for their cash. Hope you all get your cash back!… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/02/2016

Contact your Citizens Advice Bureau and report IWOOT to the Trading Standards. I have not received my order or refund since the end of November. This is not acceptable.

“How to get a refund”

Written on: 06/02/2016 by CadeSanders (1 review written)

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 02/02/2016 by BraydonMcDaniel284 (1 review written)

I would give I Want One Of Those 0 stars if I could. I placed an order in late November for a Christmas present. I have still not received it. After contacting customer services several times to enquire where my order was, they assured me on 3 January a replacement would be sent out. They state on their website the standard despatch time is 2 days and delivery is 2-3 days. By 11 January I still had not received my order so requested a refund instead. It took them until 24 January to confirm I… Read Full Review

Januit's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2016

I've had the same issue. If you paid by visa debit card under £100 raise a dispute with your bank as you're covered by a visa guarantee and the distance selling regulations. I was first promised a refund on 27 December and several times since. By end of January I raised a dispute with my bank and have today my bank have credited my account. The bank will then chase Iwoot for the money. Hope you get your cash back!

“Avoid”

Written on: 26/01/2016 by Taylorfd401 (1 review written)

Christmas gift still to arrive at end of Jan. Only means of complaining is via your account portal. Responses normally take 4 days and that's just to say they have passed the complaint on. Then nothing. I only spent a few £ with them but I think a small a claim court judgement might wake them up but who knows, they seem pretty oblivious… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/02/2016

“Christmas present still not received”

Written on: 21/01/2016 by LucianaCarver382 (1 review written)

My elderly parents, with my assistance, ordered a hoodie for my daughter for Christmas on the 4th December. It was allegedly despatched on the 8th. Nothing arrived. We had to wait 14 days so chased on the 22nd December. Since then we have sent various messages as you can't phone them. Each response promises 'escalation' to another department but nothing actually happens!! This is causing distress to my parents as they gave not been able to give their granddaughter a Christmas present and we… Read Full Review

“Company of thieves ”

Written on: 18/01/2016

I ordered an item in November for Christmas it was not dispatched or delivered and the jokers said I had to wait until the end of Christmas Eve to see if it arrived. Of course it didn't and I am still trying to get my money back, each time I contact them they say they will get back within 48 hours, I am still waiting for a respond and my money. Do not give your money to them… Read Full Review

“Disappointing Service”

Written on: 07/01/2016 by 301Gleason (1 review written)

Next day delivery requested but not fulfilled and no response when querying this. Purchase through a cashback site, using an approved voucher code, but cashback provided was not as promised. Poor customer service, and will not be purchasing from this company again… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/02/2016

“FAILED TO DELIVER - AVOID!”

Written on: 07/01/2016 by 132Lacroix (1 review written)

Placed my order on 29 Nov 2015. Chased for order on 9 Dec via their messaging system. Reply said check your account online for order status which I had already done. The order was in progress. The next day, I chased again. No reply, then received 2 emails to say my order has been despatched. Hooray! Waited 7 days and chased for order. Told it is a busy period, orders may take a few days more to deliver. Chased AGAIN a few days later, told to wait to Christmas Eve. If no delivery by 24 Dec… Read Full Review

“Trading standards contacted”

Written on: 31/12/2015 by fin67 (1 review written)

Don't ever go near this company unless you like being ripped off. Still waiting for two xmas jumpers ordered on 26th Nov. Waste of time sending e-mails as you're just fobbed off with messages saying it's been investigated. Have contacted my local trading standards office and they weren't surprised to hear of IWOOT.Hopefully IWOOT will be IGONE VERY SOON!!… Read Full Review

Jejd's Response to fin67's Review

Written on: 07/01/2016

I am experiencing a very similar customer service right now. Do you have an update on whether you finally got your order or a refund? What is the advice from your local trading standards office? Thanks!

“Appalling Company- Beware!!”

Written on: 31/12/2015 by Neerushworth (1 review written)

Reading through all the poor reviews reflects my own experiences. Ordered by present early December- a BB 8 Droid worth £100. The item hadn't arrived after a week so I contacted IWOOT "customer service". Basically this amounts to different people repeatedly fobbing you off with holding emails whilst your Christmas present remains undelivered. After nearly a month of telling me that they were carrying out investigations with the Royal Mail ( what that has to do with me and my £100 I don't… Read Full Review

Jejd's Response to Neerushworth's Review

Written on: 07/01/2016

Can you provide an update please? Did you get a refund? Any news from the Ombudsman or BBC Watchdog? I am still waiting for my order from Nov 2015!

Jejd's Response to Neerushworth's Review

“Don't use IWOOT!”

Written on: 20/12/2015 by Gardneruc116 (1 review written)

I Pity anyone else who has had to deal with them. Have been waiting for 2 items which were xmas presents since Nov 26th. You can e-mail them countless times but don't get proper answers.Surely Trading standards needs to investigate this company before more people are ripped off. If I lived nearer to their base I'd storm it with a pitchfork as I'm sure others who's reviews I've read would do as well… Read Full Review

Visit iwantoneofthose.com

“They want closing down.”

Written on: 19/12/2015 by gbPatton463 (1 review written)

Ordered a microwave for next day delivery. Needed urgently. 7 days later still no microwave. No phone number only rewritten reasons listed for complaint. I cancelled microwave on 8th day. On 9th day it was delivered - to the cardholders address not the recipients address. It was over 100 miles away. We had to drive and pick it up. It was white, I had ordered black. I have now complained, by email, and await a response… Read Full Review

“Don't deliver AVOID!”

Written on: 18/12/2015 by Clayton444 (1 review written)

Wish I read this before ordering my kids Xmas jumper. Ordered 27 Nov, checked up on it a week later - got an apology and its immediately dispatched message. No it wasn't, a week later I get a dispatched email. Woohoo. Ah no, no parcel - gonna miss Xmas as we are away. No response from customer services for three days. Getting the money back won't fix the problem sadly… Read Full Review

“Terrible customer”

Written on: 17/12/2015 by Shermo (1 review written)

Ordered some Xmas presents on 27th November, took them 2 weeks to ship even though all items were in stock. Haven't received goods after 7 days but told I have to wait until 24th December before they can resend/refund! Customer service are absolutely terrible as they don't answer your questions just give stock answers! Absolute joke really, going to have to buy elsewhere to ensure I have presents for Christmas! Not what I wanted as I ordered from them in plenty of time, and now have to go… Read Full Review

Jejd's Response to Shermo's Review

Written on: 09/02/2016

“Failed to deliver ***AVOID*** ”

Written on: 17/12/2015 by ANNBOTTY (1 review written)

ORDERED 27 NOV 2-3 DAY DELIVERY ORDER STILL NOT RECEIVED 14 DAYS LATER AND AFTER EMAILING AND WAITING SEVERAL TIMES FOR A 24-HOUR/48 HOUR RESPONSE WHICH BASICALLY WAS WRITTEN LIKE THE PERSON HADNT READ MY QUERY AND DID NOT ANSWER MY VERY SIMPLE QUESTION - WHERE IS MY DELIVERY? WHEN I THREATENED TO CANCEL ON 10 DEC THEY EMAILED "DESPATCH" NOTICES FOR EACH ITEM ON MY ORDER AND QUOTES DELIVERY ON OR BY 15 DEC 17 DEC ITEMS STILL NOT ARRIVED AND AGAIN EMAILED AND WAITED 24 HOURS FOR A REPLY TO BE… Read Full Review

Jejd's Response to ANNBOTTY's Review

Written on: 07/01/2016

Your review mirrors my experience too. Did you manage to get your order delivered or receive a refund? I am still pursuing my order/refund. If I had known there would be such problems, I could have ordered from elsewhere at the beginning of December. Very disappointed.

Jejd's Response to ANNBOTTY's Review

Written on: 09/02/2016

“items show awaiting stock pick days after suppose t b...”

Written on: 16/12/2015 by Richardsonlr305 (1 review written)

worst place to buy xmas gifts. When I ordered the items it showed they were in stock, but now its days after they were supposed to be delivered, but they still show awaiting stock pick up. I have written to them as they have no phone number, I haven't received response. These were supposed to be delivered next day… Read Full Review

“Avoid this company!”

Written on: 13/12/2015 by Aleahy126 (1 review written)

Placed an order on 26th November and 2 of the items were supposed to be dispatched in 2 days. You can only contact this company by e-mail and the responces they give are either vague or inaccurate. Had a message saying the missing items have been dispatched but the tracking link doesn't work and I don't know what's happening now. If you want items to arrive for xmas you had better order in June. you may get lucky then again probably not! ORDER WITH IWOOT AT YOUR PERIL!!!!!… Read Full Review

“absolute rubbish service”

Written on: 12/12/2015 by Dalrymple170 (1 review written)

Ordered an item as a gift in October and it was estimated to be in stock 5th November 2015. Never heard from them and after chasing them by the end of November they stated that they could not supply the item and they cancelled the order - fair enough but they told me I would be refunded in the usual 3 -5 working days and still I have not received a refund (almost mid December). I have sent messages to request it but keep getting fobbed off. Would not use them again!… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/02/2016

“Worst ordering process ever”

Written on: 11/12/2015 by dghoti (1 review written)

After ordering about £300 worth of goods, they put the order on hold and asked for a copy of a utility bill to verify my address. 4 days later and the shipment still has not come through - nor has there been any response from the company. This will potentially ruin Christmas for our family. No way to contact them except through their website, and no response for 48 hours!… Read Full Review

Jejd's Response to dghoti's Review

Written on: 09/02/2016

“I saw they had a specific offer on an item I wanted. I...”

Written on: 10/12/2015 by ZaraVaughn (1 review written)

I saw they had a specific offer on an item I wanted. I paid online and then realised that I'd been charged full price. I emailed them. They replied with this message. "I have checked your account and didn't see any discount. I emailed t Hem to say please organise a refund then. They replied with a note to say, "the discount code wasn't available for this product" but it was thisspecific product that it was designed for! No mention of refund. No customer service number. I will NEVER use them or… Read Full Review

iwantoneofthose.com