I Want One Of Those Reviews - www.iwantoneofthose.com

409

I Want One Of Those www.iwantoneofthose.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for I Want One Of Those www.iwantoneofthose.com

I Want One Of Those www.iwantoneofthose.com

“I wish the mystery box had remained a mystery!”

Written on: 19/04/2016 by matt3224 (1 review written)

After previously purchasing a ''my geek box" and being quite impressed on not just the quality of contents but the packaging I decided to get a Star Wars box from iwoot, however was very disappointed as I received not an official geek box but just a few cheap quality stocking fillers thrown into a tatty brown cardboard box (obviously tat they had lying around which they couldn't shift). The few things which I did receive were worth no way near the money I paid and when I emailed customer… Read Full Review

“Goods never arrived”

Written on: 10/04/2016 by Ang1203 (0 reviews written)

I ordered goods from Iwoot. I received a confirmation email saying that goods would be delivered by 23/03/16. The goods never arrived. On 30/03/16 I sent an email via the website stating that I had not received the goods. I have also tried to call on numerous phone numbers( the numbers are either voicemail saying go to website and email us or the number is not recognised). To date 10/04/16 I have still had no response to my email. I would not recommend this site to anyone… Read Full Review

“Goods not delivered”

Written on: 09/04/2016 by Ang1964 (1 review written)

I placed an order on 20/03/16 an received an email on 21/03/16 to say goods had been dispatched and would be delivered on or before 23/03/16. No goods arrived. I sent email via website on 30/03/16 to say goods have not been received. To date 9/4/16 I have had no response to email and the goods have still not arrived. I have tried to contact them via numerous phone numbers but the are all either number not recognised, this office is now closed or contact us through our website. … Read Full Review

“Goods not received”

Written on: 04/04/2016 by Harringtondl494 (1 review written)

Do not use this company ! Have taken my money but not delivered goods . Say , as other customers have said, problems in warehouse! Cannot contact by telephone and asked for a refund but have had no response. Trying to recoup money through PayPal now… Read Full Review

Visit iwantoneofthose.com

“Refunds take over 6 weeks!”

Written on: 22/03/2016 by GabrielSalisbury1967 (1 review written)

I ordered a Vax Steam Mop, it was not the model I thought it was, so I returned it. It took 5 days to get a refund agreed and for it to be collected. You then have to tell IWOOT yourself that they have received your parcel back, by tracking it YOURSELF. Unless you advise them they they have received your parcel, they will NOT refund your money. When you mail them proof of delivery, it takes them over 4 weeks and constant emails to send you a refund! This is the most awful site I have EVER… Read Full Review

Visit iwantoneofthose.com

“Devious company with horrific lack of customer service”

Written on: 24/02/2016 by gl30 (1 review written)

Despite having a multitude of bad things to say about IWOOT, I'll try to keep this review very brief. I ordered 3 items before Christmas, with a discount code. First of all, the discount code didn't work. It took the wrong amount off the order. This should have served as a warning, but alas, I purchased anyway. Secondly, one of the items was automatically cancelled after being found to be out of stock. Very helpful. Thirdly, the remaining two items arrived damaged. I then spent two months… Read Full Review

“Where's my refund?!”

Written on: 21/02/2016 by IsaacKelley470 (1 review written)

I purchased 3 items from IWOOT back in November. I placed the order and then tried to cancel it immediately as I realised I forgot to put in the discount code. Tried to cancel the order and it wouldn't let me so decided to just re-order then same items and send the originals back for a refund. No response so two months later I emailed to chase them. They then refunded me for 2 of the items and claimed the 3rd one wasn't in the box. It absolutely 100% was in that box! I have no use for 2 star… Read Full Review

Visit iwantoneofthose.com

“Do not shop with this company”

Written on: 20/02/2016 by Kaylah143 (1 review written)

Appalling service. They allowed me to place an order for an item that was never delivered, took the money for the item and have still not refunded it, three months later. Every time I contact them there is a new excuse. Do not buy anything from them… Read Full Review

“excellent service”

Written on: 17/02/2016 by Scarlettc200 (1 review written)

ordered a toaster it came quick no fuss and is perfect Thanks guys… Read Full Review

“excellent service”

Written on: 17/02/2016 by Scarlettc200 (1 review written)

“How to get a refund”

Written on: 06/02/2016 by CadeSanders (1 review written)

Ordered a Star Wars t shirt for a Xmas gift on 11 December. It didn't arrive. I was promised refund in 27 December. Didn't get one despite chasing. Heard that online sales are covered by the distance selling regulations. I raised a dispute with my bank, answered a few questions and they sent me a claim form. I've now had my money back from my bank and the bank will chase Iwoot for their cash. Hope you all get your cash back!… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/02/2016

Contact your Citizens Advice Bureau and report IWOOT to the Trading Standards. I have not received my order or refund since the end of November. This is not acceptable.

“How to get a refund”

Written on: 06/02/2016 by CadeSanders (1 review written)

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 02/02/2016 by BraydonMcDaniel284 (1 review written)

I would give I Want One Of Those 0 stars if I could. I placed an order in late November for a Christmas present. I have still not received it. After contacting customer services several times to enquire where my order was, they assured me on 3 January a replacement would be sent out. They state on their website the standard despatch time is 2 days and delivery is 2-3 days. By 11 January I still had not received my order so requested a refund instead. It took them until 24 January to confirm I… Read Full Review

Januit's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2016

I've had the same issue. If you paid by visa debit card under £100 raise a dispute with your bank as you're covered by a visa guarantee and the distance selling regulations. I was first promised a refund on 27 December and several times since. By end of January I raised a dispute with my bank and have today my bank have credited my account. The bank will then chase Iwoot for the money. Hope you get your cash back!

“Avoid”

Written on: 26/01/2016 by Taylorfd401 (1 review written)

Christmas gift still to arrive at end of Jan. Only means of complaining is via your account portal. Responses normally take 4 days and that's just to say they have passed the complaint on. Then nothing. I only spent a few £ with them but I think a small a claim court judgement might wake them up but who knows, they seem pretty oblivious… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/02/2016

“Christmas present still not received”

Written on: 21/01/2016 by LucianaCarver382 (1 review written)

My elderly parents, with my assistance, ordered a hoodie for my daughter for Christmas on the 4th December. It was allegedly despatched on the 8th. Nothing arrived. We had to wait 14 days so chased on the 22nd December. Since then we have sent various messages as you can't phone them. Each response promises 'escalation' to another department but nothing actually happens!! This is causing distress to my parents as they gave not been able to give their granddaughter a Christmas present and we… Read Full Review

“Company of thieves ”

Written on: 18/01/2016

I ordered an item in November for Christmas it was not dispatched or delivered and the jokers said I had to wait until the end of Christmas Eve to see if it arrived. Of course it didn't and I am still trying to get my money back, each time I contact them they say they will get back within 48 hours, I am still waiting for a respond and my money. Do not give your money to them… Read Full Review

“Disappointing Service”

Written on: 07/01/2016 by 301Gleason (1 review written)

Next day delivery requested but not fulfilled and no response when querying this. Purchase through a cashback site, using an approved voucher code, but cashback provided was not as promised. Poor customer service, and will not be purchasing from this company again… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/02/2016

“FAILED TO DELIVER - AVOID!”

Written on: 07/01/2016 by 132Lacroix (1 review written)

Placed my order on 29 Nov 2015. Chased for order on 9 Dec via their messaging system. Reply said check your account online for order status which I had already done. The order was in progress. The next day, I chased again. No reply, then received 2 emails to say my order has been despatched. Hooray! Waited 7 days and chased for order. Told it is a busy period, orders may take a few days more to deliver. Chased AGAIN a few days later, told to wait to Christmas Eve. If no delivery by 24 Dec… Read Full Review

“Trading standards contacted”

Written on: 31/12/2015 by fin67 (1 review written)

Don't ever go near this company unless you like being ripped off. Still waiting for two xmas jumpers ordered on 26th Nov. Waste of time sending e-mails as you're just fobbed off with messages saying it's been investigated. Have contacted my local trading standards office and they weren't surprised to hear of IWOOT.Hopefully IWOOT will be IGONE VERY SOON!!… Read Full Review

Jejd's Response to fin67's Review

Written on: 07/01/2016

I am experiencing a very similar customer service right now. Do you have an update on whether you finally got your order or a refund? What is the advice from your local trading standards office? Thanks!

“Appalling Company- Beware!!”

Written on: 31/12/2015 by Neerushworth (1 review written)

Reading through all the poor reviews reflects my own experiences. Ordered by present early December- a BB 8 Droid worth £100. The item hadn't arrived after a week so I contacted IWOOT "customer service". Basically this amounts to different people repeatedly fobbing you off with holding emails whilst your Christmas present remains undelivered. After nearly a month of telling me that they were carrying out investigations with the Royal Mail ( what that has to do with me and my £100 I don't… Read Full Review

Jejd's Response to Neerushworth's Review

Written on: 07/01/2016

Can you provide an update please? Did you get a refund? Any news from the Ombudsman or BBC Watchdog? I am still waiting for my order from Nov 2015!

Jejd's Response to Neerushworth's Review