O2 3G/GPRS Reviews

O2 3G/GPRS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O2 3G/GPRS

O2 3G/GPRS

“From a performance point of view, O2 are great, the...”

Written on: 26/06/2007 by andywrob (6 reviews written)

From a performance point of view, O2 are great, the Sierra Wireless Aircard 850 did the job perfect in laptops, and was easy to set up, it came with a new sim card specific for the card.
The Sierra Wireless 875U USB card / add-on was far more versatile, as it even works with non laptop PCs, when the situation arises.
In each case I found the DATA MAX 1024 UNLIMITED tariff at £45 per month + VAT a must, as the other tariffs from O2 are OK, but you dare not go over your set limit, otherwise you… Read Full Review

O2 3G/GPRS

“I just upgraded my GPRS card to the O2 GPRS card and...”

Written on: 22/12/2004 by fulkrum (2 reviews written)

I just upgraded my GPRS card to the O2 GPRS card and I'll be damned if it isn't the same feel as my home broadband. Fantastic quality.

Bit concerned that the speed is so fast I will go over my O2 MAX limit and get a very hefty bill… Read Full Review