Adidas AD75 Shoes Reviews

Adidas AD75 Shoes - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Adidas AD75 Shoes

Adidas AD75 Shoes

“After struggling to get a new pair of my favourite...”

Written on: 11/07/2012 by johnwithard (7 reviews written)

After struggling to get a new pair of my favourite Nike shoes, I was talked into getting these by the barman at the club. I thought they'd be ok as a temporary pair, but I was really surprised at how comfortable they are. In fact it looks like they might well be with me for a long time...could even be my new favourites? Would I recommend them to other? Yes. They are comfortable and very water proof. Nike you have some competition!… Read Full Review

Adidas AD75 Shoes

“IMO these Adidas AD75 Shoes are uncomfortable. I've...”

Written on: 15/09/2008

IMO these Adidas AD75 Shoes are uncomfortable. I've only had mine a year and they've started to fall apart. On top of this they are very uncomfortable particularly in the heel area. This is the second pair of mid range adidas golf shoes I've brought in the last 12 months, I won't make the same mistake again… Read Full Review

Adidas AD75 Shoes

“Adidas AD75 are a very comfortable pair of golf shoes...”

Written on: 19/04/2006 by john (1 review written)

Adidas AD75 are a very comfortable pair of golf shoes that will last a long time and keep your feet dry if properly maintained… Read Full Review