Lexmark P915 Reviews

Lexmark P915 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lexmark P915

Lexmark P915

“I recommend the Lexmark P915 digital photo printer to all”

Written on: 14/12/2005 by brian123456 (1 review written)

I recommend the Lexmark P915 digital photo printer to all… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to 220844_brian123456's Review

Written on: 12/01/2006

Very strange Brian, 3 years ago I had a Z25 which I think was the cheapest of the Lexmark range and I had a USB cable with it.
<br>
<br>The printer worked well but I subsequently bought an Epson as I do a lot of photo printing and the cost of the ink cartridges is considerably less.
<br>
<br>Of course, you do get a new print head with every Lexmark cartridge.

Lexmark P915

“Didn't take much notice of what I was getting I've...”

Written on: 26/09/2005 by davidsmith (1 review written)

Didn't take much notice of what I was getting I've always use Lexmark printers in the past and always found them to be very good so when I saw the P915 advertised in my local Kwiksave I just jumped at the offer but was disappointed to find no usb cable… Read Full Review