Lexmark P6250 Reviews

Lexmark P6250 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lexmark P6250

“Lexmark P6250 printer”

Written on: 17/02/2013

Have hade nothing but problems since day one. The ink is expencive and now I'm trying to replace the black ink cartrige and ended with a carrier jam and black ink all over the inside of the printer. I'm ready to throw this one out and by an hp. And lexmark is no help. … Read Full Review

Lexmark P6250

“Its the 2nd one of these I have had, the 1st had to be...”

Written on: 15/07/2008

Its the 2nd one of these I have had, the 1st had to be returned because it wouldn't accept the new ink cartridges, SO a replacement was given.
This one drives me up the wall, it just wont feed the paper on its own. It also sometimes takes over an hour to print one document, it's a complete nightmare. Also the Ink cartridges are not cheap, it would be cheaper to buy a new ordinary printer everytime the ink runs out!
"Now there's a thought!!!"… Read Full Review

Lexmark P6250

“I bought a Lexmark P6250 all in one printer in Nov....”

Written on: 07/05/2007 by Brida Fitz (1 review written)

I bought a Lexmark P6250 all in one printer in Nov. 2005 and was delighted with it for about a year. Then it started to give trouble - little things like photos not coming out the right colour. These things seemed to right themselves. Now it isn't working properly at all! When I change cartridges I'm told there is an alignment error. I bought it at Argos and my one year guarantee is out! I have spent a fortune on cartridges thinking that they may have been faulty. As you know ONE cartridge… Read Full Review

Lexmark P6250

“This printer is good value for money, and the quality...”

Written on: 12/03/2005 by skiddie2003 (9 reviews written)

This printer is good value for money, and the quality of the colour LCD screen is very good. The P6250 is user-friendly (I think), the Lexmark software includes basic photo editing software, there is a detector that automatically detects the paper type that it is going to print on. When there is a photocard inserted you can view a slide show on the LCD screen… Read Full Review

Lexmark P6250

“I haven't used it a great deal yet. Very user...”

Written on: 22/02/2005 by brendanmoran (2 reviews written)

I haven't used it a great deal yet. Very user friendly. Good for casual use. Prints photos quite slowly and would be too slow to photocopy more than a few pages.

Photos look amazing until you look very closely - still have good definition but annoying vertical lines.

don't know how it compares to cheaper all-in-ones quality wise, but I bought it because it had 6 colours, small pixel volumes and was cheap… Read Full Review