PurpleMoo Screen IT LCD Screen Protector Reviews

PurpleMoo Screen IT LCD Screen Protector - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for PurpleMoo Screen IT LCD Screen Protector

PurpleMoo Screen IT LCD Screen Protector

“Ordered some PurpleMoo Screen IT LCD Screen Protectors...”

Written on: 23/04/2009 by happyman8372 (1 review written)

Ordered some PurpleMoo Screen IT LCD Screen Protectors for my iphone, digital camera and a fluke measurement tool. They came fast and are pre-cut to exact shape and size of the display screen. Very easy to apply and absolutely no bubbles, I'm a happy man… Read Full Review

PurpleMoo Screen IT LCD Screen Protector

“I think the PurpleMoo Screen IT LCD Screen Protector...”

Written on: 17/06/2008

I think the PurpleMoo Screen IT LCD Screen Protector is a great product, but I have found that it bubbles sometimes… Read Full Review

PurpleMoo Screen IT LCD Screen Protector

“Through some camera forums, I bought some protectors...”

Written on: 20/11/2004 by premobile (1 review written)

Through some camera forums, I bought some protectors for my digital camera and mobile phone from www.purplemoo.com

The protectors came quickly even though it is from overseas. I was surprise to find them really clear and they apply easily without problems of any sort.

Commendable company as their email reply came very swiftly and the buying process was very smooth.

by the way, they sent me a discount coupon code - vonl8 to be use during checkout process. It is good for 10% discount… Read Full Review