Cosmos 8 day Nile Cruise Reviews

From 1 review

Cosmos 8 day Nile Cruise - Ask a question now

“I recommend a Nile Cruise for the simple fact that it...”

Written on: 20/11/2004 by wagonwheels (1 review written)

I recommend a Nile Cruise for the simple fact that it makes visiting the sites a lot easier. If I was to return to Egypt again I would do another cruise as you are able to escape some of the hassle in the evenings but also able to go off the boat when docked. There is a lot of variation in the standard of boats that go up and down the river (350 in total! although it is not over crowded). We stayed on Le Scribe the Cosmos boat. Rooms were standard but the trip was excellent. Our Egyptologist… Read Full Review

Incy's Response to 177496_wagonwheels's Review

Written on: 06/11/2005

What a great and extremely helpful review - thanks very much. I am looking into booking a nile cruise and am bewildered by the choice and the variation in quality. As it is a trip I have wanted to take all my life, and have studied egyptology for 4 years, i want my trip to be the best it possibly can be, and reviews such as this really, really help in this preperation.
<br>Thanks again!