Cleveland Launcher Reviews

Cleveland Launcher - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cleveland Launcher

Cleveland Launcher

“Moved from Titleist 704cb irons to Cleveland Launcher...”

Written on: 11/06/2009

Moved from Titleist 704cb irons to Cleveland Launcher irons. More forgiving and much easier to hit. These also produce 3-5 yards additional distance… Read Full Review

Cleveland Launcher

“The Cleveland Launcher is a fantastic driver. It's...”

Written on: 30/07/2008

The Cleveland Launcher is a fantastic driver. It's brilliant for a beginner, or experienced golf player.

The Launcher realy is the ideal Driver. Sweet-Spot is great, light and powerful… Read Full Review

Cleveland Launcher

“The Cleveland Launcher is the best club I've owned. I...”

Written on: 13/02/2006 by strikeone (1 review written)

The Cleveland Launcher is the best club I've owned. I hit it further and straighter than ever. I used to slice and I don't with this club. In fact, on problem I have found is that something about this club promotes a draw for me. Most of the time that's real good. Sometimes it's bad. Another important thing about this club is that Cleveland stands behind it when they don't have to. I put a dimple on the toe of the club when I dropped it. It didn't affect the club other than it was ugly… Read Full Review

234795_Ap1073's Response to strikeone's Review

Written on: 20/03/2006

This is more a question than a comment. In your opinion, regarding your usual game, would you then say this club is very forgiving? I'm currently in the market for a club that will hopefully work with me on the course. I've currently, got a Hippo driver which doesn't seem to like me. I've also used a PowerBilt Driver which has served me quite nicely. but I can't seem to get much distance with my PowerBilt, hence why I've gone for the Hippo 460cc. Any help?

Strikeone's Response to strikeone's Review

Written on: 06/05/2006

In answer to ap1073 the Launcher is forgiving. One thing I had to learn is to try not to do too much. Trying to hit the ball real hard is not good. That's where I kept getting in trouble with it going from draw to hook right away. Having said that, I will say that most of the time the ball gets way up, gets real small, and then disappears.......It just don't get no better than that!

Cleveland Launcher

“I just received my Cleveland Launcher Comp 460 from...”

Written on: 19/05/2005 by jjm1234 (1 review written)

I just received my Cleveland Launcher Comp 460 from eBay, paid just under $300 w S&H. Not too bad but I'm sure it'll come down some after the first of the season is over. I demo'd this club a few weeks ago and when I went to the pro shop to buy it, someone else had gotten to it sooner. Snooze, ya loose I guess. So I logged onto eBay and got one (gotta love eBay!). After my first round the Cleveland was out driving my Ping TiSi by at least 20yds on average and straight too! An easy swing is most… Read Full Review