Sunhoster www.sunhoster.com Reviews

From 1 review

Sunhoster www.sunhoster.com - Ask a question now

“I chose Sunhoster to host my webdesign tutorials site...”

Written on: 18/11/2004 by pumpkinmobile (8 reviews written)

I chose Sunhoster to host my webdesign tutorials site and I am very pleased with them as they offer a full database of free scripts which made my site building experience a breeze. They also offer many templates to use for free to. I am really happy with this company and so will you if you try them… Read Full Review

Barneshunter's Response to pumpkinmobile's Review

Written on: 19/11/2004

I believe this is another scam site set up for fishing purposes(harvesting credit card numbers etc).