Shark 13mm Air Shotgun Reviews

Shark 13mm Air Shotgun - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Shark 13mm Air Shotgun

Shark 13mm Air Shotgun
Shark 13mm Air Shotgun

“Exceptional weapon to CO2 also is used like big bore...”

Written on: 23/01/2010

Exceptional weapon to CO2 also is used like big bore in big game hunting in Argentina
Joseph… Read Full Review

“ok this is a unique bit of kit ”

Written on: 26/08/2009

ok this is a unique bit of kit

a 13mm (.495 at the choke) co2 powered shot gun !!

But wait there is more - it also fires .490 lead ball and hornaday .50 sabots (180g .45 XP projectiles) at up to 600fps

That's over 100 fpe !!!!!!

using no8 shot it will take small game on the fly at up to 30m and with no 4 buck (about 7 to a load) can knock over hares out to 40m

takes a 9oz CO2 tank and individually each shot shell is best loaded to about 7-10grams per load.

dont expect perfect accuracy… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Shark 13mm Air Shotgun - ummmmm,,,, well u know that...”

Written on: 02/07/2009 by blinkska (1 review written)

Shark 13mm Air Shotgun - ummmmm,,,, well u know that wen i buy a gun i expex it to u know shoot… Read Full Review

“The Shark 13mm Air Shotgun is awesome pest and...”

Written on: 12/04/2009

The Shark 13mm Air Shotgun is awesome pest and hunting, only if the other barrels are accessable, without the arm and the leg. awesome potential for air riflers. exellent piece of foresight. no bad report here… Read Full Review

460772_Eeyore3D's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2009

Was wondering where you purchased your gun... I ordered one from Sunshine airguns in Florida two years ago and I'm still waiting for it. Doubt I'll ever see it because it doesn't seem to be in their catalog any more. Called them several times and was always told the guns would be available "soon". If there's a reputable dealer out there selling them I'd still like to get one.

“This gun is a monster! If you're used to the Crosman...”

Written on: 14/01/2007 by mcnivens (1 review written)

This gun is a monster! If you're used to the Crosman 1100 or the Viper express gimmick, this thing knocks the socks off of the both of them. It is simple in design, very sturdy and easy to use. It has tremendous power no matter what types of loads you use, I've been using #6 shot and 4.5mm lead round balls as shot loads, and they are deadly enough to knock squirrels and bird out of trees or the air at up to around 30-40 yards for sure. Using single lead 50 cal balls opens up a whole new… Read Full Review

“Bought a Shark 13mm air shotgun from Sunshine Airguns....”

Written on: 17/11/2004 by DeerHuntFntc2 (4 reviews written)

Bought a Shark 13mm air shotgun from Sunshine Airguns. It is Co2 operated (7 or 9 ounce bottle),comes with reloadable shotshells, and uses cardboard wads. I took it out today for the first time to see how well it worked. It has really good power, which actually surprised me. You can also get interchangeable barrels for this particular air shotgun. They come in 9mm, .25 caliber, and .22 caliber, which I will get later on. It cost me $250 plus S&H. It's plenty powerful enough to take squirrels… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/11/2004

I have been looking for an air shotgun, can it shot slugs? And what shot size does it use?

Festigio369's Response to DeerHuntFntc2's Review

Written on: 16/08/2007

Fisherman, nope, i called them and they said there were 100 of them on back order but i should be getting it within a week or so. Making it 2 months.

Fishermen65's Response to DeerHuntFntc2's Review

Written on: 13/08/2007

festigio 369, did you ever receive your air shotgun? I've found that it's easier to call Jorge, than to wait for an e-mail from him. Just wondering on this......

Festigio369's Response to DeerHuntFntc2's Review

Written on: 30/06/2007

How long did it take sunshine to ship it to you?
<br/>
<br/>I live in California and ordered it last Tuesday and it hasn't come, and i emailed them and they aren't responding.

Backyardhunter's Response to DeerHuntFntc2's Review

Written on: 12/06/2007

Wow, you guys really make want to buy one of this. Can anybody comment on the noise, is this suitable for backyard shooting, or is it too loud for a regular neighborhood? I would love to have one, but if I have to go use it in the country and limit the "play" time that I can have, I will resolve for a small more quiet gun.

Old35's Response to DeerHuntFntc2's Review

Written on: 05/03/2007

I just got one from jorge at Sunshine Air Guns
<br/>
<br/>Jorge was great to deal with and sent me a replacement barrel seal
<br/>
<br/>when I shot it out of the action by mistake.(don&#039;t fire your gun without the barrel attached)
<br/>
<br/>this is a very powerful Co2 gun. I have shot 50 cal lead balls patched with a sheet of toilet paper.
<br/>
<br/>I will shoot my gun over a friends chronograph and post the velocities I get.
<br/>Great gun. I hope to hunt with it soon. Jim

Written on: 13/02/2005

E-mail me, my e-mail is riverat1000@hotmail.com and I'll give you the name of a great site I know you would like. So if you e-mail me I will e-mail the name of the site back to you.

Written on: 13/02/2005

How many shot pellets does the shell hold?

Written on: 13/01/2005

Another update for those interested. Have tested this in the field, and have taken 2 rabbits with it so far-one at about 30 yards. Found the key to maximizing velocity and shot pattern is to use .50 caliber sabots with the shot. However, when you do this, do NOT put a wad in the bottom of the shell-just on top. What a difference! Just make sure the sabot is flush with the bottom of the shell. For some reason, when you do this, it seems to increase the velocity. And, boy, what a massive improvement in the pattern! STAN

Written on: 12/12/2004

Bigamehunter, the extra barrels, as far as I was told, are $89 each. I was told they would have them in January. As for mounting a scope, there's only one spot on the receiver that looks like it could be drilled and tapped (i'm sure it could). Anyway, I decided to do some more testing. So far, I've found this gun will also shoot a .45 cal. muzzleloader bullet, as long as it's in a .50 caliber sabot inside the shell. I also set out a 1/2" sheet of plywood at about 35 yards, using the .495 round balls (.50 cal), and they went right through it. As I said, this thing has some power for a Co2!

Written on: 07/12/2004

Thank you for all your help, I will start saving my money. Do you know the price of the extra barrels, and could a scope be mounted on it with out modification? thanks again

Written on: 03/12/2004

Bigamehunter, there's no question in my mind that it would take a deer within a 30 to 35 yard range. The .495 diameter, .50 caliber lead round ball is around 182 grains, plenty for deer. You'd be amazed at just how much power this gun actually has. The key is the power adjuster at the rear of the bolt action. It looks like a big flathead screw. Just adjust this a few turns out, and away you go. If you don't, the shot will just dribble out. STAN

Written on: 01/12/2004

Sounds like a great gun for any amount of money, do you think it is in the deer size game class, if I keep the shots shorter? What grain is the .50cal slug?

Written on: 30/11/2004

Can't seem to get my comments through, but I'll try it again. Bigamehunter, I found the .495 diameter .50 caliber lead round ball to be very accurate out to about 40 yards. It certainly has a better fit than the .454 ball. It actually hits with pretty good force, taking decent size chunks out of trees at 40 yards. Hope this helps somewhat.

Written on: 28/11/2004

Wanted to update. Found that a .50 cal. lead round ball (.495 dia.) is very accurate out to around 40 yards. The impact is very good. These round balls fit extremely well into the shell, and amazingly are pretty accurate. Hope this helps, bigamehunter. Any other info you need, please let me know. STAN

Written on: 27/11/2004

Well, found out that the .454 round ball wasn't as perfect fitting as I thought-there was certainly a little space. After measuring, comparing, and all kinds of other stuff, I have determined that if I could get 28 gauge rifled slugs, that they would be the perfect fit. Am going to try to get "loose" slugs to try in this air shotgun. I've found only one website that carries them. Having said that, I went on with my test anyway, centering the ball in the shell. I found the over 140 grain lead ball actually had good velocity, going approximately 40 to 45 yards before significant drop off on a flat trajectory. Not bad for an air shotgun! It also hit very hard, taking decent size chunks out of the tree I was shooting at. However, accuracy was questionable, shooting off to the left. This problem, of course, was due to the ündersize" of the ball. This being said, if I had a ball or 28 gauge "loose" slug, I could easily knock a coyote for a loop probably out to 40 yards easy, pending accuracy. Hope this helps, Bigamehunter. STAN

Written on: 26/11/2004

let me now how the .454 works. What range it has a things like that.

Written on: 23/11/2004

Bigamehunter, I have shot #7 and a half, eight, and believe or not, .177 lead round balls, and .22 lead round balls. All shoot very well. I am still in the experimental stages yet, admitting that I, myself want to see if it will shoot single projectiles. Today I am going to try a .454 round lead muzzleloading ball, which I've found fits perfectly into the plastic shotshell.