Band of Brides www.bandofbrides.com Reviews

Band of Brides www.bandofbrides.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Band of Brides www.bandofbrides.com

Band of Brides www.bandofbrides.com
Band of Brides www.bandofbrides.com

“Band of Brides is one of my favourite wedding sites...”

Written on: 02/12/2004 by bluecat1 (3 reviews written)

Band of Brides is one of my favourite wedding sites especially the forums as the girls are fun, friendly and helpful. Loads of help and ideas for themes and wedding planning too… Read Full Review

“I stumbled across th Band of Brides Website after I...”

Written on: 16/11/2004 by LilEm (1 review written)

I stumbled across th Band of Brides Website after I was married and looking for some information for a friend. Whilst I was planning my own wedding I used various wedding sites, but I wish I had discovered Band of Brides. Any questions, concern or confusion I've had about wedding planning has been answered. The gallery gave me an opportunity to show off my wedding pics to people as enthusiastic about weddings as me. The range of ideas on themes is so useful and the introduction of e-vites… Read Full Review